Looking at the Patriots 2024

I was asked a question. And you know me, I always welcome differing opinions. That is what a forum is for ...
I did time to see how quickly I would get a reply FTR

Yes, I know you, tote the line to the very line to the very, every edge without crossing over. Which means I get heat from members. But anytime UT thinks I am not doing a good job he can easily remove me, and that won't be an issue with me.

/digression done

I did time to see how quickly I would get a reply FTR

Yes, I know you, tote the line to the very line to the very, every edge without crossing over. Which means I get heat from members. But anytime UT thinks I am not doing a good job he can easily remove me, and that won't be an issue with me.

/digression done
You are doing a great job!

Danny Amendola - "we worked for Bill, we played for Brady."

I think what you saw the last 4 years is just how much Brady helped Bill be successful in getting everyone on board and rowing in the same direction ... I mean it is no secret that Bill's personal skills are on the level of a 2 year old ...
Unintentional humor is awesome.

So, in keeping with the thread title, just read that the Patriots have signed Hunter Henry. No info on the $ or number of years.

Sorry to interrupt the discussion about what happened 5, 10, 15 years ago. Please continuuuuueeeee.
I was really glad to see this. It's the first sign that the new regime is moving in the right direction. Regarding TEs, I'd also like to see them keep Pharaoh Brown.

And you know me, I always welcome differing opinions.
Gee, that's funny. I know you and what I see is an instant reply shooting down any time anyone says anything that is 100% supportive of your driving need for everyone to agree with your need to make certain that no one ever hints that the Patriots success was ever due to anyone except Brady. It is so bad you make it impossible to discuss the greatest player in Pats history in a normal and reasonable manner. Any attempt is highjacked.

I answered your comment about players signing because Jerod is fun and was a player by talking about the last Pats head coaches who were not NFL players. You fucking reliedby jumping to a defense of BRADY. WTF Mazz! You can behave like like a butthurt 2-year-old but please stop telling us you only want to have a discussion. There was nothing aobut Brady in a discussion of player coaches.

Gee, that's funny. I know you and what I see is an instant reply shooting down any time anyone says anything that is 100% supportive of your driving need for everyone to agree with your need to make certain that no one ever hints that the Patriots success was ever due to anyone except Brady. It is so bad you make it impossible to discuss the greatest player in Pats history in a normal and reasonable manner. Any attempt is highjacked.

I answered your comment about players signing because Jerod is fun and was a player by talking about the last Pats head coaches who were not NFL players. You fucking reliedby jumping to a defense of BRADY. WTF Mazz! You can behave like like a butthurt 2-year-old but please stop telling us you only want to have a discussion. There was nothing aobut Brady in a discussion of player coaches.
Relax. It's Friday!

BB and Brady are gone.
In some ways it’s a good thing. Anyone who is still posting in this forum is a Patriots fan.
We clearly have very different opinions as to what’s best for the team, but at this point everyone who still in here wants what’s best for the team to succeed.

BB and Brady are gone.
In some ways it’s a good thing. Anyone who is still posting in this forum is a Patriots fan.
We clearly have very different opinions as to what’s best for the team, but at this point everyone who still in here wants what’s best for the team to succeed.

We have fans from different teams that post here on PP so not anyone. And not everyone here IMHO wants the team to succeed.

I remember that episode. I mean it's there in black and white, I don't know how many times Bill has to say it, about his admiration for Tom. He has repeated it over and over about how HE was the one under pressure in his weekly meetings with Tom because Tom would always come so prepared and would be showing Bill things about the defense that Bill hadn't seen. Bill had no problem admitting that and saying it to the world. It's not like he was hyper sensitive with a huge ego and tried to deny Tom's greatness lest it implied that he, the coach, was not a great coach.

It's the same strain of his character where he would ALWAYS take the blame for the teams losses and would never blame the players and he would always give all the credit to the players when they won. This is not the character of an narcissistic egotist.

Honetly, I've been so tired and pissed off down through the years with this ridiculous, lazy narrative that built up about Bill.

Kenderick Bourne re-signed on a 3 year, $19.5 million contract. I'm not complaining about that, as long as he can get and stay healthy.
Great contract ... hopefully he can stay healthy.

Pats are signing Antonio Gibson.

I've always liked this player. Hoping it works out for both parties.

Last edited:
Parker be cut doesn't save us any cap space, just mean we don't have to watch alligator arms anymore.
The folks on the local sports radio station here in Detroit were laughing when that announcement came across the wire. They claimed they didn't know he was still in the league. Asked if this was 2018.

Back