Looking at the Patriots 2024

Of the big 3 on O, (QB, WR, T) you MIGHT be able to address WR. Two of the top three tackles in FA are Brown/BigMike, and the other guy is Dallas's LT. We need to get younger and find what is going to fit AvP's I.

And I don't think there is a long term fix at QB out there in FA.

D will probably be a better place to look for FAs.

What about Jacoby Brissett as a bridge QB? He played for Van Pelt in Cleveland and did pretty well filling in for Deshaun Watson who was suspended in '22.
He'd be a lot cheaper than Mayfield & the Krafts like that.

What about Jacoby Brissett as a bridge QB? He played for Van Pelt in Cleveland and did pretty well filling in for Deshaun Watson who was suspended in '22.
He'd be a lot cheaper than Mayfield & the Krafts like that.

There is a lot to like about the Brissett route....I guess when I think about spending money in FA I'm thinking more about long term fixes. Obviously there will be a lot of money spend on guys to fill out the roster to.

A QB that is familiar with what AvP is going to run would smooth out a lot of the early implementation bumps.

In addition he has been in the league long enough that he knows who he is and should be willing to help a rookie along vs trying to hold them back.

interesting. bb's first nfl job was under him.
I always htought his first job with Detroit, but you're right. AND I was living about 20 miles north of the old Memorial Stadium in 1975. Son of a gun! Thanks!

The Pats have more personnel flexibility for the next 3 years than any other team.
#HOPE

GFYcHk7XEAE7XPL

Folks are going to be seeing RKK in a whole different light.

Over the years, those in Kraft's orbit have heard the owner "put down Belichick at every opportunity," a source close to Kraft said. This game was no different. Kraft's open mocking of Belichick -- a common line was "the great, intelligent man" -- was the worst-kept secret in New England. Although he denied saying it through a team spokesperson, Kraft used that line too many times to too many people for it to remain a secret.

I never knew he was downright nasty?

Back