Looking at the Patriots 2024

The vibe is palpable. Like I have said before, we are about to find out if the last 20 years was just the fortune of GOAT QB or if the Krafts really do know what they are doing. This offseason we are loaded to really improve the team. I hope we do.

I agree the cheap vibe of the Krafts is palpable.

Honest question - How do we measure if the Krafts know what they are doing?

I agree the cheap vibe of the Krafts is palpable.

Honest question - How do we measure if the Krafts know what they are doing?
Like we always have - results on the field.

The vibe is palpable. Like I have said before, we are about to find out if the last 20 years was just the fortune of GOAT QB or if the Krafts really do know what they are doing. This offseason we are loaded to really improve the team. I hope we do.
Because Bill had absolutely nothing to do with the success. Gotcha.

#Sarcasm
#IKnowYouKnewIwasBeingSo
Proud Classic Tv GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Like we always have - results on the field.

No, can't be that. Wins have nothing to do with the owner and everything to do with the coaches and players.
Owners provide money, infrastructure and support for all their employees. Krafts have failed miserably with those things for a long time.
I will judge them on cash improving, enhancing the infrastructure and giving real support to everyone who works for the Patriots.

No, can't be that. Wins have nothing to do with the owner and everything to do with the coaches and players.
Owners provide money, infrastructure and support for all their employees. Krafts have failed miserably with those things for a long time.
I will judge them on cash improving, enhancing the infrastructure and giving real support to everyone who works for the Patriots.
maybe 6 superbowls could have been 10 with a little more of this

Are you serious? Colvin, Fauria, Izzo, Andre Carter, Brian Waters, David Patten, James Devlin, Alan Branch, Patrick Chung, Seau, Ninkovich, Deion Lewis. And then my top three - Revis, Vrabel, Rodney Harrison.
Revis wasn’t cheap. Colvin wasn’t either.

The rest were mostly because no other team really wanted them.

Many of us, and we know you are not one, are very appreciative of what Bill Belichick did here over 20 years. He came into the laughing stock of the league, a team perennially at the bottom; he drafts a QB that NOBODY wanted, made the call under the threat of being fired to then start that QB ahead of the franchise QB and over the next 20 years, in the salary cap and FA era, consistently went hunting for value like Warren Buffet with stocks and consistently had a team winning divisions, and 9 AFC Championships and 6 SBs. And drafting and bringing in not just talented players but real leaders and great people who always formed a great lockerroom who had brains and were deeply motivated and bought into the system. He did all this under the eye of an owner who we now see resented the attention Bill got and was itching to interfere, and when said coach moved on, Kraft barely waited an hour before getting the digs in.

I know you don't understand this because of your cult-like following of Brady and how you blame nasty Bill for forcing Saint Thomas of the Divine out, but the bulk of Patriots fans know what this team was before Bill and were thrilled to follow and be part of its success for so many years and will always remember the duckboat parades and the way the Patriots were vaulted up with the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins to confirm Boston as the most successful sporting city in America by a country mile. And these fans now deeply resent how Kraft and his lackeys in the media are sneeringly trying to tarnish Belichick at every-hand turn. If the sour Krafts invite Bill back to walk onto the field and greet the fans, a very clear message will be delivered by those fans to the owners and, indeed, to the sneering media.

Many of us, and we know you are not one, are very appreciative of what Bill Belichick did here over 20 years. He came into the laughing stock of the league, a team perennially at the bottom; he drafts a QB that NOBODY wanted, made the call under the threat of being fired to then start that QB ahead of the franchise QB and over the next 20 years, in the salary cap and FA era, consistently went hunting for value like Warren Buffet with stocks and consistently had a team winning divisions, and 9 AFC Championships and 6 SBs. And drafting and bringing in not just talented players but real leaders and great people who always formed a great lockerroom who had brains and were deeply motivated and bought into the system. He did all this under the eye of an owner who we now see resented the attention Bill got and was itching to interfere, and when said coach moved on, Kraft barely waited an hour before getting the digs in.

I know you don't understand this because of your cult-like following of Brady and how you blame nasty Bill for forcing Saint Thomas of the Divine out, but the bulk of Patriots fans know what this team was before Bill and were thrilled to follow and be part of its success for so many years and will always remember the duckboat parades and the way the Patriots were vaulted up with the Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins to confirm Boston as the most successful sporting city in America by a country mile. And these fans now deeply resent how Kraft and his lackeys in the media are sneeringly trying to tarnish Belichick at every-hand turn. If the sour Krafts invite Bill back to walk onto the field and greet the fans, a very clear message will be delivered by those fans to the owners and, indeed, to the sneering media.
Ok. That's fine you are entitled to your feels. But no one is forcing you to watch/root for the team ...

Ok. That's fine you are entitled to your feels. But no one is forcing you to watch/root for the team ...

That's it? "No one is forcing you to watch/root for the team"? That's your answer?

That's exactly how Kraft is behaving to a "T" - no fear of alienating fans - "don't like it? Go screw. "

All I can say is this plan by the Krafts better show positive results quickly or the Krafts will face a very strong backlash vote of no confidence by fans at the turnstiles and NFL store.
Volin, of all people, saw through his agenda immediately and exposed it to the public in a scathing article. Another reporter I know well also sees through Krafts' motives but is biding his time to be 100% accurate in public only because that's his nature. Privately he agrees that the Krafts have acted poorly. Jerry Thornton, Hawg's brother, has also let the Krafts have it with both barrels (but I expect the best of Jerry will come after the last episode of the Dynasty).

It's not the firing of Bill that is arousing public ire. It's the constant jabs at Bill and his policies by all corporate employees encouraged by Krafts policy that started with his presser 2 hours after the "mutual parting" press conference. In Eliot Wolf's presser yesterday there were no less than a dozen mentions of how the new regime will be better. It's the total lack of respect given to Belichick's body of work and the absolute lack of gratitude for the millions and millions of dollars he made for the Krafts. Fans see Bill as the GOAT coach and now this stumbling, drunken rich owner slurs nonsense at us that Bill was terrible the whole time?! Bullshit. I see a strong backlash coming for Robert and little Jonny.

That's it? "No one is forcing you to watch/root for the team"? That's your answer?

That's exactly how Kraft is behaving to a "T" - no fear of alienating fans - "don't like it? Go screw. "

All I can say is this plan by the Krafts better show positive results quickly or the Krafts will face a very strong backlash vote of no confidence by fans at the turnstiles and NFL store.
Volin, of all people, saw through his agenda immediately and exposed it to the public in a scathing article. Another reporter I know well also sees through Krafts' motives but is biding his time to be 100% accurate in public only because that's his nature. Privately he agrees that the Krafts have acted poorly. Jerry Thornton, Hawg's brother, has also let the Krafts have it with both barrels (but I expect the best of Jerry will come after the last episode of the Dynasty).

It's not the firing of Bill that is arousing public ire. It's the constant jabs at Bill and his policies by all corporate employees encouraged by Krafts policy that started with his presser 2 hours after the "mutual parting" press conference. In Eliot Wolf's presser yesterday there were no less than a dozen mentions of how the new regime will be better. It's the total lack of respect given to Belichick's body of work and the absolute lack of gratitude for the millions and millions of dollars he made for the Krafts. Fans see Bill as the GOAT coach and now this stumbling, drunken rich owner slurs nonsense at us that Bill was terrible the whole time?! Bullshit. I see a strong backlash coming for Robert and little Jonny.
Obviously things ended really badly with Bill. It is what it is. Like I said, we all have choices in our fandom ...

Do you blame them? Bill treated them like crap for 20+ years ...
yes i blame them. reiss is about the only professional out there. hurley too. maybe a few more. their little fee-fees shouldn't distract from their telling the truth. besides,they aren't blameless in any adverse relationship. they often acted like the bratty kid who walked past the dog on the chain just past the dog's reach waving a piece of meat only to yell "psych!" and giggle as the dog got pulled back forcefully by his chain.
bb thanked them in his fired presser to boot. he knew they had a job to do. too bad they didn't.

Back