Mac Jones Injury Watch - Update 30 Sept - Mac is out v Packers

Who is this guy? And is there any merit to what he is saying?

Edit: it says Felger and Mazz in his bio so chances are about 99.9% he has no idea what he's talking about.

Who is this guy? And is there any merit to what he is saying?

Edit: it says Felger and Mazz in his bio so chances are about 99.9% he has no idea what he's talking about.

Jimmy Stewart has sources inside. He has been right about many things in the past. I would not summarily dismiss him because he is on 98.5.

This team isn’t going anywhere even with Mack. What’s the upside to rushing him back?

The cowboys seem to be fine with their backup. Why the hell is hoyer on the roster?

Play Zap/E...see why BB drafted him in the 4th. If he sucks, it's still better than wasting time via Hoyuh.

I hear Colin Kaepernick is still available. Not very good+5 years removed from football+in his mid thirties+media circus=1st pick overall next draft

I hear Colin Kaepernick is still available. Not very good+5 years removed from football+in his mid thirties+media circus=1st pick overall next draft

He was never good.

And he is an asshiole. I have no opinion on his politics. Just his asshole-ism.

He was never good.
That's kind of the point of trying to get the 1st overall pick. If he is/was good I'd want nothing to do with him. I'm sure Zappe would accomplish the same thing, Hoyer might actually win a couple of games during the soft schedule stretch.

That's kind of the point of trying to get the 1st overall pick. If he is/was good I'd want nothing to do with him. I'm sure Zappe would accomplish the same thing, Hoyer might actually win a couple of games during the soft schedule stretch.

There will be no losing on purpose in Foxborough.

None.

Drop that line of thinking.

Back