Mac Jones Is Our QB1

I like Mac, but y’all are talking like he’s Herbert.

I’ll be interested to read this thread when it’s time to negotiate his second contract.

Call me a troll and a hater……….

I’ll be interested to read this thread when it’s time to negotiate his second contract.

So your point? Mac Jones is our QB right now what he does or doesn’t do in the future doesn’t make a difference ..... Brady got paid regardless of his claims

~Dee~

Who said he was like Herbert? It would help a lot if you quoted the post you are answering.

Why would you want to re-read this thread four years from now? I don't understand what you are trying to say here?

There's an old joke where a drunk in a bar tells the bartender, "Call me a cab," and the bartender says, "You're a cab." It's a joke that's funny even when repeated a lot, similar to the joke, "Did you hear about the magician who walked down the street and turned into a drugstore?"

Well, you could always use you plural...
When I was doing AIT training in Fort Gordon GA, there was a guy from Atlanta in my room in the barracks. He was hilarious. Damnyankee was always a single word, but my favorite was when people asked him why he used y'all when talking to just one person. "What word do you use when talking to more than one person?" "Y'allses,"he said without batting an eye. That was 1966 and I still don't know if he was serious or kidding us.

I’m just saying I think we need to pump the brakes a bit on Mac. Maybe let him at least be average for a year or two. He’s a starter, and he’s the second best QB in the division, but he’s not about to be carrying the offense this season.

I’m just saying I think we need to pump the brakes a bit on Mac. Maybe let him at least be average for a year or two. He’s a starter, and he’s the second best QB in the division, but he’s not about to be carrying the offense this season.
Based on what?

Why?

To use your criterion, he's already been better than "average" by virtually every quantifiable measure for "a year." What's your hidden issue here?

Back