Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Call it wishful thinking, but I really think Mac and BoB are going to kill it this year. As long as we don't have any Patricia level decisions from the Goat.

Last edited:
Let's talk about Mac instead? I am hoping the draft will give him some help. I need to read that thread.
I want to see Mac show the same level of confidence & Accuracy . He showed his Rookie season. Last year was a Shit show under Patricia & Judge .
The issues the past 3 years. Is very simple success went to Peoples heads. They take it out on BB & Jones. They're no longer getting the same Results. It doesn't matter what They do . It will never be good enough. Compared to Former QB :coffee: .

Last edited:
I want to see Mac show the same level of confidence & Accuracy . He showed his Rookie season. Last year was a Shit show under Patricia & Judge .
The issues the past 3 years. Is very simple success went to Peoples heads. They take it out on BB & Jones. They are no longer getting the same Results. It didn't matter what jones or BB . it will never be good enough. Compared to Former QB :coffee: .
That's a huge overstatement. No one was expecting Super Bowl titles. But as you said, last year was a complete clown show. How can the fans not hold Bill and Jones accountable for that?

You sound like Bill last week telling everyone to remember the last 25 years ...

I think what BB meant was there were up and down years in those 25 years ......which there were. There were droughts and then the most disappointing loss. I expect those times will continue.

~Dee~

I think what BB meant was there were up and down years in those 25 years ......which there were. There were droughts and then the most disappointing loss. I expect those times will continue.

~Dee~
except that wasn’t the context. He was specifically asked what fans should be optimistic about for the season. And he said the last 25 years.

Last edited:
I personally am going to concentrate on this season, this team, this QB, the new hires and the coaches. For me to do otherwise puts me in the headspace of people of why they said what they said. I will see how it plays out. For me to do otherwise could stress me.I have enough as it is to not add to it, for now

That's a huge overstatement. No one was expecting Super Bowl titles. But as you said, last year was a complete clown show. How can the fans not hold Bill and Jones accountable for that?

You sound like Bill last week telling everyone to remember the last 25 years ...
No it is not reasonable to dump on Jones for last season. No QB in their 2nd season could have saved that disaster

Back