Mac Jones Is Our QB1

except that wasn’t the context. He was specifically asked what fans should be optimistic about for the season. And he said the last 25 years.
I heard it and I personally think that’s what he’s saying the last 25 years have been pretty impressive ups and downs and all. But you know that ......

~Dee~

The fact that zappe’s name is even being whispered is very telling.
Mac is average. Maybe one day with a cast of great playmakers around him he has a year where he’s as good as say Kirk Cousins.
He’s not the end all be all, and he won’t be worth a second contract.
If they can trade him for a first they should.

Sorry

In BB we trust. He is the greatest coach ever and has a 25 year track record to prove it. It was caserio who made all the bad personal moves. Judge and Patricia running the offense into the ground was completely unpredictable.
And when you win the toss against the jets in OT it’s the smart move to pick defense.
Mac is our QB1.

The patriots have turned into the bengals under Marvin Lewis. Trade Mac, and it’s time for BB to retire.

Like I say to Mazz, I disagree on your opinion on Mac.

But, anyhoo.

Mac is average. Maybe one day with a cast of great playmakers around him he has a year where he’s as good as say Kirk Cousins.
It is sad that like some others you are quick to write Mac off because of the horror show he was forced into last season. There will always be people who will try to promote the back up. Majority of the time it is unnamed sources or just a hack looking for clicks. I truly believe you are one of the people who underestimate a player based on nothing but speculation.

Sorry

In BB we trust. He is the greatest coach ever and has a 25 year track record to prove it. It was caserio who made all the bad personal moves. Judge and Patricia running the offense into the ground was completely unpredictable.
And when you win the toss against the jets in OT it’s the smart move to pick defense.
Mac is our QB1.

The patriots have turned into the bengals under Marvin Lewis. Trade Mac, and it’s time for BB to retire.
Have a period or something would ya. This is getting old.

Do you really think Bill can get a first for him after last year? I think he would be fortunate to get a 2 or 3.

I do think it’s going to be a very interesting quarterback competition. I mean Zappe played well under the clown show of Patricia and Judge. Imagine how much better he could look under illegitimate coach like O’Brien? Of course, I expect Mac to improve too hopefully assuming mentally he is still 100% engaged and on board with Bill.

Let's keep the thread on topic.

And to be more specific let's quit the age-old, repetitive and continuous discussion.

Put it on your sig and that way we can all see how strongly your opinion is on Mac/BB and/or aliens.

Having to see post after post about it day after day gets old.

Thanks.

You seem to forget all the Jimmy G drama .....

~Dee~

I do think it’s going to be a very interesting quarterback competition. I mean Zappe played well under the clown show of Patricia and Judge. Imagine how much better he could look under illegitimate coach like O’Brien? Of course, I expect Mac to improve too hopefully assuming mentally he is still 100% engaged and on board with Bill.
Oh good you have found something else to be delusional about.

It’s always so sweet that your pal Mazz is always liking your posts.

Never understand why you two haters post here.

What about Mac’s rookie season made him look average?

Back