Mac Jones Is Our QB1

you can tell before the show which one said "I'll take this stance, you take the opposite"
I can’t because I refuse to listen to them :ROFLMAO: I mostly listen yo the Sirius NFL channel these days.

I guess Brady stopped returning his phone calls. :coffee:
This is my reaction. Curran, only up until recently after looking like a buffoon for smugly mocking BB's rebuild in 2019 and 2020, is only now changing sides. He must have stopped getting his annual complimentary hair plug tune up.

Wiggie on WEEI this morning was trying to make the case that Mac Jones is nothing but a whiny "McEnroe" baby pouting each time he doesn't throw a touchdown. It was pathetic. And it was contrived and scheduled for the show because for the longest time the cohosts allowed him to screech this unabated and when they finally stepped into show their fake response they never once stopped him from calling his reactions "pouting ".

It's nauseating interribly disappointing. When I first got access to the Boston radio stations I was ecstatic because it makes my runs go by faster. Not anymore.
Your runs? Diarrhea is a PIA...

Critics Claim Mac Jones Just Product Of Being Talented Quarterback In System With Elite Defense And Coaching​

I LOVE the Onion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I saw a tweet out there that had THREE of that same selfie with Harris and Jones form different times in their lives... I should d have saved it.

I saw it on Jerry's Knee Jerk Reactions

One is supposedly from HS, other in college and now in the pros. Beautiful.

I saw it on Jerry's Knee Jerk Reactions

One is supposedly from HS, other in college and now in the pros. Beautiful.

That's fantastic! They really are good buddies. Imagine now, being on the same team together and at the great New England Patriots to boot!

They really are living the dream!

Mac is the kind of guy that if you didn't like him, take it as a sign that you may as well just give up on life!

FFeKGCWUcAErUMz

Back