Man burns genitals in 'Jackass' stunt

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070308/ap_on_fe_st/jackass_copycat_4

EAU CLAIRE, Wis. - Attempts to do a movie stunt landed one man in the hospital with burned genitals and another facing criminal charges. The men were trying to do a stunt from one of the "Jackass" movies, in which a character lights his genitals on fire.

if Jared W. Anderson, 20, suffered serious burns to his hands and genitals, according to the criminal complaint. Randell D. Peterson, 43, who sprayed lighter fluid on Anderson and lit him on fire, was charged with felony battery and first-degree reckless endangerment Tuesday in Eau Claire County Court.

Witnesses told police that Anderson, who was drunk, volunteered to do the stunt Sunday after watching the movie, the complaint said.

According to the complaint:
Anderson pulled down his pants and let Peterson spray him with lighter fluid. When the fire didn't catch, Peterson sprayed more lighter fluid on Anderson, splashing some on his clothing. He tried again to light the fire, catching Anderson's genitals, hands and clothes.

Anderson ran into the bathroom, jumped into the tub and put the flames out. Other guests took him to Luther Hospital, and eventually he was treated at the Regions Hospital Burn Unit in St. Paul, Minn., for second-degree burns.

Anderson told police who were called to the hospital that he didn't want anyone to get in trouble because of the stunt.
Peterson was freed on a $2,000 signature bond. He has a hearing scheduled April 16. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison.

LOL, F'in Dumbass

He probably deserves it the Dope, Geez, what did he think was gonna happen:confused:

ROFL Some people are so Stooopid:D

I can only think of a couple of things I want near my genitals, fire is not one of them:thumb:

BLUE FLAME CLUB
Fire-Fart_3.jpg

<<
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire.
>>

Quote of the day Brownfan ! ROFL

There's a reason they call them jackasses.....

Anyone else find the most disturbing aspect of this story is that old Randell is 43 ?:shake:

I can see a couple of dumb 20 somethings wanting to go jackass and shoot bottle rockets out of their butts or light eachother on fire but 43? :with:

SenatorChivas on 03-09-2007 at 03:32 PM said:
He's lucky that his bud didn't stab the crabs with an icepick as they scuttled from the burning brush.
Careful with that joke, it's an antique

:D (JK, I've always found it hilarious in a sick sort of way)

Seriously though, there are no words for this kind of stupidity.

as anyone here tried this technic?

I never have but have seen a couple of guys try passing gas and igniting it only to feel the heat of misplaced gas trapped in their pants

mikiemo83 on 03-09-2007 at 04:05 PM said:
as anyone here tried this technic?

I never have but have seen a couple of guys try passing gas and igniting it only to feel the heat of misplaced gas trapped in their pants

Rule #1, never light a fart while wearing pants.
Rule #2, be sure it's a high pressure one and not a slow squeaker.

As to the guys in this thread, or any of the guys in the whole Jackass thing to begin with, I call it evolution. One of nature's ways of trying to clear out the idiots who have no business being there to begin with.

Back