ManninHGH and aging

Correct, everyone knew the psi was a bullpoop story but ran with it because of whom it was. With this I think many people can see it being correct, know it is going to get the Feds investigating, and fear getting pulled in for saying the wrong thing.
There was no reaction . Besides a few jokes after collinsworth "Rodgers likes to over inflate the ball " comment .

Correct, everyone knew the psi was a bullpoop story but ran with it because of whom it was.

With this I think many people can see it being correct, know it is going to get the Feds investigating, and fear getting pulled in for saying the wrong thing.

In other words the league and media can't control this from start to finish.

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I saw this gif today and your post reminded me of it.

Ali avoiding 21 punches in 10 seconds.

LRZwzN5.gif

That is an amazing sequence, which is not as off-topic as all that because I believe that Ali's opponent is Ken Norton Sr. the father of the Raiders' DC.

I'd also like to modify my statement about "the last thing the NFL wants to do is punish Peyton" and change the word "punish" to "investigate".

They can probably find a way to exonerate him but not without a lot of sweating it out and more clownish blundering as grist for the media's big mill. It's not going to just disappear much as they would like it to.

Proof???

They can do an "exhaustive" investigation (Roger has now decided to scrap the word "independent" in light of the Brady case) and will still never prove that Peyton doped.

"Prove" is not relevant. 'More probable than not' is the NFL's standard. That's already well established. Brady couldn't be punished as there was no notice that one individual could be penalized for someone else's equipment violation, and first offense equipment violations had very much less punishment. There is lots of notice that doping is a problem. The punishments are well established.

Hard to enforce when one is retired, but well established.

The only question is whether one should go after the Colt's draft choices, or the Bronco's.

The NFL frowns on players using masking agents to avoid detection, so what about avoiding detection by having banned substances addressed to someone else?

Is this also mail fraud regarding controlled substances if true?

The NFL frowns on players using masking agents to avoid detection, so what about avoiding detection by having banned substances addressed to someone else?

Is this also mail fraud regarding controlled substances if true?

The alleged violations for Peyton should result in a one year suspension if proven that his wife illegally obtained HGH for him. But honestly, I will just take a tenth one and done that is almost certain to happen a week from tomorrow. He is and always will be the biggest choker in pro sports. The fact that he took HGH and did not win anything is the real joke here. Only Peyton. LOL.

Correct, everyone knew the psi was a bullpoop story but ran with it because of whom it was.

With this I think many people can see it being correct, know it is going to get the Feds investigating, and fear getting pulled in for saying the wrong thing.

I liked 'a "bit" more serious', myself. :coffee:

That is an amazing sequence, which is not as off-topic as all that because I believe that Ali's opponent is Ken Norton Sr. the father of the Raiders' DC.

I'd also like to modify my statement about "the last thing the NFL wants to do is punish Peyton" and change the word "punish" to "investigate".

They can probably find a way to exonerate him but not without a lot of sweating it out and more clownish blundering as grist for the media's big mill. It's not going to just disappear much as they would like it to.

If an investigation starts, ManninHGH retires before league takes action and ends up doing TV.

Nantz shares an agent with him. He is an actual corrupt announcer. As if the corrupt refs were not enough.

Do anyone else notice how shamelessly Nantz and Simms were rooting for the Bengals? They so badly did not want Pey Pey to face the Stillers.

Do anyone else notice how shamelessly Nantz and Simms were rooting for the Bengals? They so badly did not want Pey Pey to face the Stillers.

I actually got the opposite.

There was like a half hour of "Warrior Ben" bullshit, followed by the Bengals being blamed for absolutely everything that happened throughout the course of the game. Joey Porter? Blameless. Mike Munchak? Blameless. James Harrison? Got the postgame interview.

There was like a half hour of "Warrior Ben" bullshit, followed by the Bengals being blamed for absolutely everything that happened throughout the course of the game. Joey Porter? Blameless. Mike Munchak? Blameless. James Harrison? Got the postgame interview.

yeah I thought they were rooting more for the Stillers but Simms is SO bad now I can barely listen to anything they say.

We were watching different games...

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

This, Right? I mean if Manning had taken HGH like that his forehead would be enormous!

:blink:

Is that why he is a fivehead? :coffee:

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Munchak's is a true professional...:coffee:

It seemed to met they were almost cheering all the plays the Bengals made in the fourth quarter. Of course some of that could have been because the game was an absolute bore up to the point ...

48 pages of reading (ok quite a bit of skimming I'll be honest) to play catch up on this and it's pretty much as I'd have expected.

Al Jazara haven't actually come out and accused Manning yet (as far as I'm aware) which says to me they currently don't feel they have enough to, which might imply they won't ever. I mean why go to press without nailing down your biggest target?

The league are in a tough bind themselves, rightly or wrongly they acted on DG because of an direct accusation (well ok concern) from certain idiots. As there is no direct accusation, yet, if they started an investigation at this point they really would be pushing it. Pretty much every player appeal lately has shown they are a toothless tiger now when it comes to disciplining players. I think that's an untenable situation and needs resolving sharpish but I digress.

What I did learn from DG is I'm going to wait and see the fuller picture before I start handing out damming judgement. Someone, whether that be the journalists, or the league needs to assess if there is enough evidence to investigate Manning (Peyton) directly.

Many questions at this stage, let us see how they get answered.

48 pages of reading (ok quite a bit of skimming I'll be honest) to play catch up on this and it's pretty much as I'd have expected.

Al Jazara haven't actually come out and accused Manning yet (as far as I'm aware) which says to me they currently don't feel they have enough to, which might imply they won't ever. I mean why go to press without nailing down your biggest target?

The league are in a tough bind themselves, rightly or wrongly they acted on DG because of an direct accusation (well ok concern) from certain idiots. As there is no direct accusation, yet, if they started an investigation at this point they really would be pushing it. Pretty much every player appeal lately has shown they are a toothless tiger now when it comes to disciplining players. I think that's an untenable situation and needs resolving sharpish but I digress.

What I did learn from DG is I'm going to wait and see the fuller picture before I start handing out damming judgement. Someone, whether that be the journalists, or the league needs to assess if there is enough evidence to investigate Manning (Peyton) directly.

Many questions at this stage, let us see how they get answered.

It wasn't a Manning article. It was drug in sport. And Manning was mentioned as receiving, or his wife was. Try looking closely at the timelines, and the coincidence of Manning going from completely debilitated post 4 neck surgeries, to the record setting performance campaign. At 38.

Peppers, Matthews, Neal, and others were pointedly exposed too.

Back