McD Head Coach in 2017?

I just keep laughing when I think about how Faulk said how McD looks calling plays for any other QB besides TB right before week 1. I said then how absurd it was and it looks even worse now. ROFL

How awesome would it be if JMcD went to Chitown and shitcanned JCutty for a second time? Traded him to some even dumpier franchise than Chicago, like Washington, just to rub in how much he dislikes Cutler.

How awesome would it be if JMcD went to Chitown and shitcanned JCutty for a second time? Traded him to some even dumpier franchise than Chicago, like Washington, just to rub in how much he dislikes Cutler.

The Redskins are not a dumpier franchise than the Bears. Not even close. The Bears have almost zero talent on either side of the ball. JMD could step in with the talent the 'Skins currently have on offense and run away with the NFC East.

Skins are owned by Snyder.

Therefore = dumpy.

Snyder isn't involved anymore in the day-to-day operations or personnel decisions and hasn't been for a few years now. They're a competent HC away from putting something really good together here.

I can definitely see Josh McDaniels getting a lot of requests for a HC job in 2017. He'll probably be the hottest candidate & have his pick of the litter.

I really doubt he'll go to Buffalo, dumpster fire aside, I think he & Belichick are too close to do something like that.

Jacksonville... I think is the most likely landing spot. & I'm afraid he'll tap Mike Vrabel for his DC.

Jacksonville... I think is the most likely landing spot. & I'm afraid he'll tap Mike Vrabel for his DC.

That might be a great opportunity there...very surprised that Jax didn't do better this year so far. They have a lot of talent there.

I can definitely see Josh McDaniels getting a lot of requests for a HC job in 2017. He'll probably be the hottest candidate & have his pick of the litter.

I really doubt he'll go to Buffalo, dumpster fire aside, I think he & Belichick are too close to do something like that.

Josh to Chicago with Jimmy G makes way too much sense not to happen.

Back