Merry Christmas!!! and happy holidays to all!

patsfanroach

Reaction score
Here is hoping that you all get what you really want this holiday season. Enjoy your families and friends and of course

GO:patriots!

Merry Christmas people!

You're all a bunch of filthy Pats fans (or in a few cases, filthy Colts fans), so under normal circumstances, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. But it is the season of giving, so here's my gift to all of you. The holiday classic Santa Claus Conquers the Martians has passed into the public domain, which means that it can be watched online for free. Enjoy.

http://www.archive.org/details/santa_claus_conquers_the_martians

Merry Christmas to you all!

I have to say, being poor sucks. Santa is coming with dollar store things in the stockings, and that's it.

And you know what? It's liberating! So often we've bought gifts just to buy gifts. And they either get played with for 5 minutes, get stepped on, or break. It's just not worth all the skrilla in the end.

My kids already have too much, toys and clothes, so we've asked the rest of the family to donate to a family trip. We will be going to Great America and the Monterey Bay Aquarium, hopefully. They are jazzed!! Fun family memories, FTW!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all!

I have to say, being poor sucks. Santa is coming with dollar store things in the stockings, and that's it.

And you know what? It's liberating! So often we've bought gifts just to buy gifts. And they either get played with for 5 minutes, get stepped on, or break. It's just not worth all the skrilla in the end.

My kids already have too much, toys and clothes, so we've asked the rest of the family to donate to a family trip. We will be going to Great America and the Monterey Bay Aquarium, hopefully. They are jazzed!! Fun family memories, FTW!!!!
Monterey Bay, cool beans!

Think I said it once already, but just in case.

Happy RamaChanuKwansMasVus to one and all!!!!

As I arrive back to work at the end of my large family celebrations, and as you all prepare to depart for yours, I wish you all the Merriest of Christmases!

May you all enjoy your families, kids and friend on Christmas Day.

Back