Miami Dolphins reportedly planning to tank next season

With all the cap room the Colts have this offseason, they "could" be a vastly improved team over the one this year. Depends how well the front office plays it. So far they have made some solid decisions, so we'll see. The Chiefs are going to lose a couple of pieces this year offseason. I expect them to take a step back, still be good, but more of a fringe playoff team. They do have the GOAT, so maybe I'm wrong. (sarcasm)

Lol!!

This was my original argument with some of the Chiefs fans on here.... Their counter argument was "you're stupid" So I stopped. Teams take a step back all the time. Pretty much the Pats have been the only team to consistently be good enough to make it to the Super Bowl every year and a big reason for that is Brady and the coaching staff..... Seahawks took a big step back after their dominant 2013,2014 run. Although still good, however not many were predicting them to go to the Super Bowl this season. Same with the Falcons. Very good two seasons ago and good last season.... This season they completely shit the bed. Same can be said with the Packers. One year has nothing to do with the next year. The Colts are in the right direction. We will see what happens with the Chiefs next season and more specifically their God QB Mahomes.

Well it's funny because Chiefs fans say the Colts made the playoffs due to a weak schedule..... However the Chiefs went 4-5 against teams with winning records lol..... I fail to see how they were that much more impressive other than they did beat the Colts. But at the end of the day they played 9 teams with winning records.

Chargers
Steelers
Patriots
Rams
Ravens
Chargers
Seahawks
Colts
Patriots

Take out the playoffs and they played 7 teams with winning records going 3-4. Seattle I will mention was not that great this season either. Dallas beat them pretty sound in the playoffs until that garbage time touchdown by Seattle to make it look closer than what it actually was.

Next season will be a big one for the Chiefs and Colts. With a much more difficult schedule for Indy we will see how the teams match up. Hopefully the Colts actually show up for that game.

Indy needs a few more playmakers on both sides of the ball. Edge rusher for sure but I doubt they fill that spot in free agency because the guys like Lawrence, Clowney, & Ford, will either be tagged or sign with their current club. A #2 wr is a must. Deon Cain is from wr U & can fill that role if he comes back healthy. Also not sure if Marlon Mack is a 16 game bell cow RB. Injury issues & he doesn't seem to break tackles. Not a pressing need but I would look to upgrade if possible. No, I would not sign Bell. I would however deal with the backlash & take a looksie at Hunt but it sounds like he is headed to the Bears.

Indy needs a few more playmakers on both sides of the ball. Edge rusher for sure but I doubt they fill that spot in free agency because the guys like Lawrence, Clowney, & Ford, will either be tagged or sign with their current club. A #2 wr is a must. Deon Cain is from wr U & can fill that role if he comes back healthy. Also not sure if Marlon Mack is a 16 game bell cow RB. Injury issues & he doesn't seem to break tackles. Not a pressing need but I would look to upgrade if possible. No, I would not sign Bell. I would however deal with the backlash & take a looksie at Hunt but it sounds like he is headed to the Bears.

Agreed with all points. However Inman stepped up big at receiver. He might be the number 2 guy. Not sure what’s out there in the draft to take....

I can't imagine Flores is going there to tank.

That said, the Dolphins have tanked every year since 1984, so fuck em. :coffee:

But this year they plan to tank, rather than just have it occur naturally.

They have control of their destiny!

LMFAO!! I was wondering almost the same thing when I said to myself "well, how would anyone really know, they still suck"

Don't think so. It's all about Justin Herbert.

I'm sure they would love to have a shot at Trevor Lawrence but I don't think he is draft eligible until 2021

Yup. He was a true freshman so he has 2 more years to go

All I can say is if the pilfering of coaches still playing isn't tampering, I don't know what is. There should not be one report of signing or plans or anything else until the team is out of the playoffs. This is really getting ridiculous.

All I can say is if the pilfering of coaches still playing isn't tampering, I don't know what is. There should not be one report of signing or plans or anything else until the team is out of the playoffs. This is really getting ridiculous.

Ive said the same thing since the allowed bye week interview window.

I can’t fathom why this BS is being allowed.

If we were doing it you know there’d be repercussions.

Back