Mom's Teaching their Kids/Best Little Pats Fan!

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
Juxtapose this kid to the poor Iggles fan: MOMMY POWER for teaching this kid :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SgBY1TgOkzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, this little S*** is awesome!

And smart as a :whip2:

That there is a fan.

Outstanding Paz! +1

Cheers, :toast: BostonTim

Ok, the kid making it rain was pretty funny... and "Gwonk"... and my absolute favorite...

*sings* "Who's got the biggest head the biggest head... Patwick Chung!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I just tweeted this to the Pats... maybe the kid will get some of the autographs he's been wanting ROFL

And, of course, Deion Branch is his favorite player. Obviously.

I shared this on FB today. I've got a 4-yo (just last week) goddaughter who needs to brush up on her Patriots skills.

IT was on the Gronk Nation wall on Facebook today so yeah, hopefully he gets the autographs he wants. SOOO cute.

Ok, the kid making it rain was pretty funny... and "Gwonk"... and my absolute favorite...

*sings* "Who's got the biggest head the biggest head... Patwick Chung!"

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I just tweeted this to the Pats... maybe the kid will get some of the autographs he's been wanting ROFL

I saw this video on the Pats' facebook page, so maybe that's already in the works. :thumb:

Meh. I was hoping for some help keeping track of all the no names with the defensive roster roulette, but he just covered all the ones I already know...thanks for nothing, kid. :coffee:

Awww...super cute! :thumb: And I learned that Chung has the biggest head. :huh: :shrug:

Meh. I was hoping for some help keeping track of all the no names with the defensive roster roulette, but he just covered all the ones I already know...thanks for nothing, kid. :coffee:

Awww...super cute! :thumb: And I learned that Chung has the biggest head. :huh: :shrug:

Um he knew Ihedigbo I was shocked.:) I can barely say dude's name!

James I-head-ee-boow ROFL

That kid looks just like my nephew :D

I actually feel pretty pathetic considering I didnt know half the answers to the player jersey numbers as this kid. Fail.

I actually feel pretty pathetic considering I didnt know half the answers to the player jersey numbers as this kid. Fail.

I had to think with 44 it took a second. Also I LOVE when she says "A one and a four" and he grins that sweet grin and says "ZOLTAN".:)

I might need this kid when I am trying to figure out who number...fill in the blank is who just made that tackle in the secondary. Ok kid....27....ok good...how about 23?

Video doesn't work for me. :(
From the comments, sounds like this kid is as sharp as Tmac's nephew (I think). That kid is too cute!

Back