Moss ran a 4.39-4.40 this week?

Reaction score
According to SportsNOLA.com, free agent Randy Moss ran a forty time in the 4.39 to 4.40 range at Tuesday's Saints workout.

It's an impressive feat for a 35-year-old wide receiver who goes 6-foot-4 and change, and weighs in the 200-210 pound range. The Saints' flirtation with Moss sends a strong message that they do not expect to re-sign free agent Marques Colston. Moss is scheduled to meet with two more teams next week, and Tuesday's forty time could attract even more clubs after the news spreads.

I guess dchester wins, though I've always been a closet Moss fan myself.

Still, I wish he'd come back to a team I like (not the Saints), so I can root for him in good conscience again.

According to SportsNOLA.com, free agent Randy Moss ran a forty time in the 4.39 to 4.40 range at Tuesday's Saints workout.

It's an impressive feat for a 35-year-old wide receiver who goes 6-foot-4 and change, and weighs in the 200-210 pound range. The Saints' flirtation with Moss sends a strong message that they do not expect to re-sign free agent Marques Colston. Moss is scheduled to meet with two more teams next week, and Tuesday's forty time could attract even more clubs after the news spreads.

I guess dchester wins, though I've always been a closet Moss fan myself.

Still, I wish he'd come back to a team I like (not the Saints), so I can root for him in good conscience again.

Says he didnt run a 40
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/06/moss-tryout-with-saints-couldnt-have-gone-better/

It's because he is motivated.

Right now, anyway. :coffee:

I'm tellin' ya. Wait until he finds out Brees will be holding out until Week 10, and he'll be catching passes from Chase Daniels.

Then we'll see how fast his 40 is. :coffee:

Moss just joined the 9ers.

The day after his workout - thats gotta be a good sign.

Really hope it works out for him.

Aren't the niners supposed to come to Foxboro this year? That should be a fun game.

Hopefully more entertaining then when he came back with Minnesota last year lol Alex Smith is a tad bit better then Christian Ponder could be fun to watch

The last WR to have a 1000 yd season for the 9ers was TO. In 2003. Randy needs 1 TD reception to tie TO in TD receptions. That's a little incentive for him. Michael Crabtree will benefit the most from this, at least until Randy has his first verbal meltdown.

I wish him well. Still, I think I'll be surprised if he makes it out of camp.

According to the Mayan calender, is this year good Randy or bad Randy?

Nevermind, just checked, it's dead Randy.

Cheers, BostonTim

As heard on the NFL Network from white Randy Moss "At least we know the catering will improve in San Fran"ROFL

It's good to see that the most talented receiver in the history of the NFL will be in San Fran. I wonder how long it will be before Rice shows his jealousy again.

:eek:

Jerry Rice is one of those guys who gets called classy by everyone but who strikes me as a huge douche.

As heard on the NFL Network from white Randy Moss "At least we know the catering will improve in San Fran"ROFL
LOL.

I remember the first time NFLN came out with the "And now on to Randy Moss..." line and here I am staring a short white bald guy.

$1.75M base salary, up to $2.25M in incentives for Moss. No guarantees. Reasonable.

Back