Movie Recommendations

Saw Edge of Darkness last night. Meh. I expected more.:shrug:

Observe & Report

Arguably as dark and disturbing as it is funny but I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Role Models

So underrated and hilarious.

I'm not here to service your hours. I'm here to service these young boys. ROFL

Yes, that movie was great. I bought it and have seen it about 50 times now.

I own that movie. I like it.
Mee too and everytime that dude gets eaten by that Big Brown I shudder to think how aweful a death that must be. My daughter asked me yesterday day why the dude stop screaming and I said its because the bear ripped out his spinal cord...

Mee too and everytime that dude gets eaten by that Big Brown I shudder to think how aweful a death that must be. My daughter asked me yesterday day why the dude stop screaming and I said its because the bear ripped out his spinal cord...

The acting at the beginning is pretty bad, imo, except for Anthony Hopkins. The second half of the movie makes up for it.

I own that movie. I like it.

I love all the Boston stuff in it but I just thought it fell short. Do I need to watch it again and look closer?:huh:

Also. Another suggestion: The Departed. I bought it the day it came out on DVD but only watched it once. I watched it twice on Tuesday. :thumb: What a great cast. And Brad Pitt was a producer. Bad ass.

Flagg, why haven't you watched Bandits yet?

The acting at the beginning is pretty bad, imo, except for Anthony Hopkins. The second half of the movie makes up for it.
I agree 100%. The character Anthony plays is awesome because he had the right frame of mind to survive that situation. The other bishes cried like pussies... Like WTF your Men dammit act like it and buck up and do what you must to survive..

I agree 100%. The character Anthony plays is awesome because he had the right frame of mind to survive that situation. The other bishes cried like pussies... Like WTF your Men dammit act like it and buck up and do what you must to survive..

Not a lot of men would.

Why I love me some Bear Grylls.

Not a lot of men would.

Why I love me some Bear Grylls.
I use to hunt,fish and hike all the time and love it... One thing I learned in the military and life its self is the key word to survival is stay CALM and allow your brain to think things through... You may not survive every scenario thrown at ya,but it sure as hell helps your chances...

I use to hunt,fish and hike all the time and love it... One thing I learned in the military and life its self is the key word to survival is stay CALM and allow your brain to think things through... You may not survive every scenario thrown at ya,but it sure as hell helps your chances...

Preach it, brutha.

Just watched Role Models.

Glad I did! Good recommendation ROFL

You want a good Movie see the A-team. DVD one of my favorite Movies Is Training Day.

Back