My Vent

Patriots71

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!
Reaction score
Website
t.me
So I know this wont go over well, but I had to say it. When the patriots beat seattle, we heard nothing about how they played or how they came back as much as Seattle coach screws up, gives Patriots the game. When Atlanta passed instead of run, we heard, Pats didn't win the game, Atlanta screwed up gave them the game. Despite what the Patriots did as well to win those games. Now that Philly won, their coach is an amazing genius who made BB look like a chump. Had that 4th and 2 failed, and pats got the ball with 4 minutes left on the other teams 40, there is a pretty good chance we win....what would the media say? Philly's coach is brilliant and was aggressive, or wow another team gives the pats the win with a terrible coaching call.

I do not place a ton of blame on coaches nor BB for this superbowl, no matter what he did. Had the Patriots one, we would hear nothing about the benching of a player or who he played. In the end winning and losing is a coach calling a play and the players executing it either correctly or badly. Atlanta didn't execute, Seattle didn't execute, Patriots didn't execute, that is why they lost.

So I know this wont go over well, but I had to say it. When the patriots beat seattle, we heard nothing about how they played or how they came back as much as Seattle coach screws up, gives Patriots the game. When Atlanta passed instead of run, we heard, Pats didn't win the game, Atlanta screwed up gave them the game. Despite what the Patriots did as well to win those games. Now that Philly won, their coach is an amazing genius who made BB look like a chump. Had that 4th and 2 failed, and pats got the ball with 4 minutes left on the other teams 40, there is a pretty good chance we win....what would the media say? Philly's coach is brilliant and was aggressive, or wow another team gives the pats the win with a terrible coaching call.

I do not place a ton of blame on coaches nor BB for this superbowl, no matter what he did. Had the Patriots one, we would hear nothing about the benching of a player or who he played. In the end winning and losing is a coach calling a play and the players executing it either correctly or badly. Atlanta didn't execute, Seattle didn't execute, Patriots didn't execute, that is why they lost.

Yes sir, its the pats so either the refs give us,the game or we cheat. If we lose were done and over rated ....just how it works

The Pats are evil and villainous. They cheat. They steal. They're nefarious. They're grumpy. Their kids are piss ants. They're too white, so, they're clearly racist. They're Trump friendly. They're meanies. They party too much. They pay off the refs to get all of the calls.

Am I missing anything?

Fuck the media...and the sheep.

After the their first superbowl win, the media never gave them any credit for anything. Actually, the media never really did give the Pats credit at all. The Pats

:coffee:

As a Pats fan you should be used to it by now. Who cares what random fucks say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see a bit more balance in the coverage than that.

Either way like it or not, the Eagles coaches called a great game with some ballsy calls. Players executed. The flip side is that NE D didn't. I am seeing both of those sides covered though admittedly more focus on Philly.

From what I saw the Pats got plenty of credit for the two comebacks, particularly last year against the Falcons. Of course coaching was questioned. Throwing a goal line pick on 2nd and goal from the 1 will obviously get raked over. Throwing instead of controlling the clock and taking sacks to knock you out of FG range will also get questioned. Plenty of Pats fans accept that Atlanta in particular choked to some extent.

I don't have a problem with the general media focus on the job the Eagles did. Or if they blame the NE coaches and players for the defensive game plan and execution which stank. And I don't agree that Bultler would not have been an issue if they'd pulled out the win. That would still have been a story given that the D did not get a stop all night and because he is a UFA.

I think one explanation may be that both the Falcons and Seahawks had the game in their hands on offense. They seemed to choke. The criticism has generally been about their offensive play calling and execution. The Pats never had the lead and the ball. If they had and had failed to convert, given the ball back and lost I think you see more coverage of that. Commentators generally focus more on offense than D because its easier to explain and what the average fan cares more about.

Just my 0.02

This is probably the greatest example of respect shown for the Patriots in a very long time:

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/2/4/1...ey-lurie-eagles-owner-wouldnt-celebrate-dance

Jeffrey Lurie wouldn’t celebrate even after the Eagles’ seemingly game-clinching strip sack
Even Lurie wasn’t sure.

By Tim Cato@tim_cato Feb 4, 2018, 10:17pm EST

Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie was on the verge of his franchise’s first ever Super Bowl win, but even he wasn’t taking anything for granted. Nope, not with everything on the line. Nope, not with the New England Patriots and Tom Brady on the other side.

With the Eagles strip sacking Tom Brady on a drive where they could have driven back to take the lead, it felt like Philadelphia finally had this. But not Lurie. Calm down, it seemed like he was saying. We aren’t out of this yet.

Lurie is famous for dancing after Eagles games. Here he is going off after his team beat the Atlanta Falcons.

But we don’t think that was that. Lurie knew what the Patriots had done. He knew about 28-3 in last year’s Super Bowl. There would be no premature celebrating here.

We respect that.

Yeah you forgot controlling the weather, warm gatorade, the lighthouse, Ernie Adams and I got more if you need them.

You guys all seem to forget that if it wasn't for cheating and paying off the refs not only would the Pats never win a game but they would probably never even score either.

C'mon, we all know the drill by now...:archive:

Damn that’s a lot of whining about a team with 5 SB trophies, the GOAT HC and GOAT QB and an almost 20 year run that will most likely, never be duplicated. Just sayin.

Yeah you forgot controlling the weather, warm gatorade, the lighthouse, Ernie Adams and I got more if you need them.

I forgot about the camera in the lighthouse.....

Is that also where the radio signal frequency jamming equipment is kept?

Pink Stripes!!!!!

How can we not mention the CBS Scene video screen, helps BB decide if he should challenge a play.

who-cares.jpg

Don't hate the haters, love the hate.wuv

Back