NE Patriots 2018 NFL Pro Bowl Selections

Tom Brady :toast:
Rob Gronkowski :toast:
Matthew Slater :toast:
James Develin :huh: :shrug_n: Can't say I saw this one coming.

Andy Hart has a crush on James Develin and campaigned hard for him.

That said, the Pats won't be playing in the Pro Bowl because idiot Goodell moved it to before the Super Bowl. I refuse to watch it until they put it back where it belongs.

Que 50 people saying they love it where it is...

Good for Devlin

I still think having pro bowl of unrelated events (like a free throw shooting competition, juggling, whatever) would be much more interesting.

I still think having pro bowl of unrelated events (like a free throw shooting competition, juggling, whatever) would be much more interesting.

I used to like those shows where, say, 6 top QBs would have throwing competitions (distance, throw to a moving target, etc.); then the 6 top WRs would have different receiving challenges; then strength guys would have to push sleds, for example. If you had 3 competitors in each position from each of the AFC v NFC, then the winner would be the conference's total points by position. I'd watch that again as it's more player vs player.

Watching a actual game doesn't really pit the players position-by-position.

:patriotlogo:

Andy Hart has a crush on James Develin and campaigned hard for him.

That said, the Pats won't be playing in the Pro Bowl because idiot Goodell moved it to before the Super Bowl. I refuse to watch it until they put it back where it belongs.

Que 50 people saying they love it where it is...

When I'm King, we'll be replacing the pro bowl with non contact skill competitions and it will be held after the Superbowl.

I used to like those shows where, say, 6 top QBs would have throwing competitions (distance, throw to a moving target, etc.); then the 6 top WRs would have different receiving challenges; then strength guys would have to push sleds, for example. If you had 3 competitors in each position from each of the AFC v NFC, then the winner would be the conference's total points by position. I'd watch that again as it's more player vs player.

Watching a actual game doesn't really pit the players position-by-position.

:patriotlogo:

I think it would be cooler if they were totally unrelated. The AFC and NFC each get to nominate someone who represents them in darts, for instance, or three point shooting or a rock climbing challenge.

I know I'd watch that.

Yes...it would be fun to watch.

The NBA has their 3 point contest. MLB home run derby. NFL has garbage...time to step it up!

Back