NFL Teams I Don?t Like

Morris may not resonate as much as he does for Pats Fans.

Cheers

Oh I would think so. I hated Mercury Morris long before 2007. He's like the NFL's Jonny Gomes.

I would have gone Nick Buoniconti if I were to go Patriots-centric. Or Pastor Irving Fryar. :coffee:

Jets, Doll-fins, Bills (until RR is gone) Seattle, Baltimore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My feelings range from dislike to indifference.

I dislike, in no particular order: Jets, Miami, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Indy, Oakland, Denver, Dallas, Giants. The others are pretty much indifference.

However, who I want to win or lose is situational depending on how it benefits the Pats. So, for example, I'll be hoping for a Miami win this week because it benefits the Pats.

Cowboys of course. But any New York team playing any sport I hate with furious passion. I booed their Little League team a few years back. You know, the one that cheated and had a 15 year old pitcher on it?
If a New York team played against pediatric aids I would cheer on the horribly unfair illness. I hate New York. For reelz.

If any team in any sport from New York is playing a team of demons from hell with the souls of all humanity at stake...we're all fukked. GO DEMONS!!!

The one teams I really hate are the Colts and the Jets because they are a classic whiny little brothers.

Classic hate for Cowboys and Jets. Those are a given and that hate will never end.

Manning Era hate for the Colts because they were a team of frauds built by a front office of frauds. The NFL tried to sell them as a winner on the the back of Peyton Manning. It is a crying shame how that franchise sucked the best years of his career out of him with almost nothing to show.

More recently Ravens because of their pathetic 'its the refs keeping us down' mentality. They think they still have the 2000 defense but they never have or will recreate that. That was a one time shot and they wont ever get it back.

Which brings me to the Seahawks and their whole 12th man thing. What a pack of douches. Team and fans. Butler will always have a free drink waiting at my place for making that pick. It would have been unbearable to lose to that team of self promoters. that said, Pete Carrol is still a likeable character, i just don't want him coaching my team.

As much as it seems like I should mention the Giants here, I guess I just don't give a shit about them or any of their milquetoast division enough to truly hate them.

I despise the Colts. They are unredeemable top to bottom and bottom to top. I have zero sympathy for Luck because he willingly signed a new contract with that crap organization.

I despise Miami. Not even because they're division rivals but because I think they're despicable. Tommy said it best, but there is nobody more despicable than Shula. I hope he dies on an airboat in the Everglades, and an alligator tears his body to shreds and eats his eyeballs. It would befit him.

I despise the Broncos because of their fans. They're arrogant. And clueless. Who straps a monkey on a dog and lets it run around the stadium? What the f*ck is cute about that? I mean, we're the best at being arrogant fans, but that's because, well, we're arrogant and can say that. Denver fans are just shit, and Elway is the sewer that holds them all.

The team that I love to laugh at the most is the Lions. They're just perennially pathetic. I love that they're on every Thanksgiving so I can give thanks that they're not my team.

Fvck the Ravens.
Fvck the Colts.
Fvck the Giants.
Fvck the Cowboys.
After yesterday, Fvck the Bengals.

And as always, fvck the JEST.

I despise the Colts. They are unredeemable top to bottom and bottom to top. I have zero sympathy for Luck because he willingly signed a new contract with that crap organization.

I despise Miami. Not even because they're division rivals but because I think they're despicable. Tommy said it best, but there is nobody more despicable than Shula. I hope he dies on an airboat in the Everglades, and an alligator tears his body to shreds and eats his eyeballs. It would befit him.

I despise the Broncos because of their fans. They're arrogant. And clueless. Who straps a monkey on a dog and lets it run around the stadium? What the f*ck is cute about that? I mean, we're the best at being arrogant fans, but that's because, well, we're arrogant and can say that. Denver fans are just shit, and Elway is the sewer that holds them all.

The team that I love to laugh at the most is the Lions. They're just perennially pathetic. I love that they're on every Thanksgiving so I can give thanks that they're not my team.

Well except for the sheriff. We all know you like him. Does this mean you and I can't sit back with a beer and have a good time?:sulk:

That said, I'm really surprised not more of you hate the Broncos. That is intriguing.

My true hate is for the Cowboys, Seahawks, and of course the Cheetahs.

Fvck the Ravens.
Fvck the Colts.
Fvck the Giants.
Fvck the Cowboys.
After yesterday, Fvck the Bengals.

And as always, fvck the JEST.

Eloquently expressed, emotional; an exquisite exposition of enmity.

Excellent effort.

(And regarding the Colts - last night's loss was delicious. Fvck 'em with a rusty wirebrush coated with sheep dung.)

Dallas heads my list. I despise them and everything they stand for.

Miami, I have contempt for and despise Schula. Seattle annoy me, but that's really their fans. Colts, Broncos, Ravens, no time for.

I remember one year when Miami was about to go winless and they win their first game and they celebrated like they won the SB. Confetti coming down and everything. I can't hate them because I don't kick a team when it's done and Miami will never recover

Well except for the sheriff. We all know you like him. Does this mean you and I can't sit back with a beer and have a good time?:sulk:

That said, I'm really surprised not more of you hate the Broncos. That is intriguing.

My true hate is for the Cowboys, Seahawks, and of course the Cheetahs.

Nobody hates your team. Yall don't need a QB because yall D is great shit us annoying to hear but we don't hate yall

The Broncos are in the group of teams that I really don't care about either way. Most of the hate comes from past games, but they don't bring any feeling whatsoever out of me (although there are few QB's more overrated than John Elway was)

The Jets and Colts are clown franchises and I have no respect for them.

Back