NFL'S KAREEM HUNT BRUTALIZES AND KICKS WOMAN ... In Hotel Video

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
WOW, I mean WOW!!!!

TMZ Sports has obtained video of Kansas City Chiefs star running back Kareem Hunt shoving, bull-rushing and kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel back in February.

Kareem has not missed a single game this season despite the incident happening MONTHS before the 2018 NFL season kicked off ... and team CEO Clark Hunt publicly stated in August he doubted Hunt would be suspended.

In the video, Hunt is seen arguing with a 19-year-old woman outside of his room at The Metropolitan at the 9 at 3:22 AM on February 10, 2018.

Hunt turns a corner and confronts the woman, shoving her hard. The woman strikes him back in the face ... and that's when Hunt goes berserk.

As friends try to hold him back, the 2017 Pro Bowler -- who led the league in rushing yards -- explodes and knocks one of his friends into the woman ... who both go flying into a wall.

Both Kareem's male friend and the woman appear dazed -- but Kareem makes his way over to the female and kicks her while she's crouching on the ground ... knocking her over.

Police were called to the scene but no arrests were made. According to police reports, obtained by TMZ Sports, surveillance video from the hotel was obtained by law enforcement. We're told that video is part of the evidence that was submitted to prosecutors.

Still, cops did not arrest Hunt and no charges were filed because officers say they were unable to determine if a crime had been committed.

At the time of the incident, the woman told police the whole thing started because Kareem kicked her out of his room after she refused to hook up with one of the men in Kareem's entourage.

Kareem's friends told cops the woman had gone crazy when asked to leave and called Kareem the n-word ... and then struck one of Kareem's female friends once things turned physical.

Unclear why the NFL has not taken any action against Hunt. We reached out to the league to find out if they pursued the video. We also reached out to cops to find out if the NFL contacted them about the footage as well.

The whole incident is reminiscent of the Ray Rice scandal when the NFL star knocked out his then-fiancee in a hotel elevator in Feb. 2014.

The NFL suspended him indefinitely -- but only after TMZ Sports published the brutal knockout video from inside the elevator ... video the NFL claimed they had not seen until our story.

After the incident, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell acknowledged failures in the NFL's investigative process and said they would overhaul their protocol.

Since then, the NFL claims it has tried to be tougher on players accused of attacking women -- most famously, the league suspended Ezekiel Elliott for 6 games in 2017 stemming from allegations he got physical with an ex-girlfriend in 2016.

We reached out to the NFL for comment -- so far, no word back.

LINK WITH VIDEO

Well, it's not like he was kneeling during the anthem.

Imagine if that rb was on the Pats... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Roger Goodell is fucking hypocrite too...POS.

I've seen way worse cat fights...but, he should be punished though. Even though they might very well be gold diggers...

It's a bad look, but I don't feel like I really understand what went down from watching those clips.

I'm tired of seeing only part of a story and feeling like I should have an opinion on what happened. So, I'll give part of an opinion.

I suppose I should probably be all 2018 Snowflake and talk about how all forms of violence are terrible and this woman should have been treated with the respect that all women should receive automatically due to....ummm.....the fact they have a vagina and stuff, but my impression was that she was an annoying drunk who was creating a shitstorm and Hunt was just dumb enough to get physical when she wouldn't leave.

I look forward to the dissemination of this video with glee for all the predictable responses to it.

Somebody will probably point out that, technically, it was a white guy that knocked her into the wall. And nobody will care what happened to him.

Mahommes: “What up my homies?! It Patrick Mahommes and The DV Crew! Coming atcha in a stadium near..”

Reid: “Mahommes!!!! Office!!! (nom,nom,nom) Now!”

“Somebody get me some ribs! Hunt! HUNT!!!! Get in here!”

“Hill! Office! Now! Hit any chicks lately?”

“Where’s my Tums?!?”

It's a bad look, but I don't feel like I really understand what went down from watching those clips.

I'm tired of seeing only part of a story and feeling like I should have an opinion on what happened. So, I'll give part of an opinion.

I suppose I should probably be all 2018 Snowflake and talk about how all forms of violence are terrible and this woman should have been treated with the respect that all women should receive automatically due to....ummm.....the fact they have a vagina and stuff, but my impression was that she was an annoying drunk who was creating a shitstorm and Hunt was just dumb enough to get physical when she wouldn't leave.

I look forward to the dissemination of this video with glee for all the predictable responses to it.

Somebody will probably point out that, technically, it was a white guy that knocked her into the wall. And nobody will care what happened to him.

He wanted her to take care of one of his posse. She had her eyes on him(Hunt).

So let’s review:

On the heels of the Ray Rice scandal (most similar incident I suppose):

NFL knew the night it happened. Don’t kid yourselves. The league and every team has their own security/intel/law enforcement contacts, typically former FBI or other intelligence field ops retirees managing player conduct/ off field situations.

Local police were aware of the tape, yet saw no arrestable offense? So if a lady causes me outrage I can bullrush her to the ground and then give her a good kickin’? Hmmm. Smells bad. Wonder if straight cash was exchanged?

League office knew within hrs. Guaranteed.

No action.

Chiefs owner comments suspension unlikely.

And then TMZ saves the day. TMZ doin TMZ things. Drops a second nuke on Ole Rog. Someone commented he hasn’t been up to much lately. Well, I bet he’s in for a busy weekend.

Goodell: “Jane? It’s your Ginger Boo. Better cancel the trip to Maine.”

Jane: “But you promised!”

Goodell: “I know. TMZ blindsided me. Again. Gonna be a long weekend. On the phone all day. Stomache feels terrible. Probably the cold pizza. For the best, ya know. You know how gassy I get driving thru Massachusetts as it is.”

Jane: “I wanted to go to Kittery Outlets! Not happy!”

He wanted her to take care of one of his posse. She had her eyes on him(Hunt).
oh I think you may be into something. She wasn’t into being the unknown cats playtoy

thats really cool but I prefer to hear from the fan base. I need a response to below

Hogfarmer where art though???
waiting!!!!!

Looks like assault and battery to me. Cut and clean... where's the suspension?

Hogfarmer where art though???

I don't really have an opinion on whether he deserves a suspension here or not. Allegedly she N-worded him, so nobody knows what the N word rule book allows in response, but the petty football fan side of me wants him to stay right where he is just in case we face them again.

My favorite kind of Pats win is the kind that makes it hard for the opponent's fans to come up with convenient excuses and right now Hunt is the second best RB in the league, imo. Let's make them work a little harder.

I don't really have an opinion on whether he deserves a suspension here or not. Allegedly she N-worded him, so nobody knows what the N word rule book allows in response, but the petty football fan side of me wants him to stay right where he is just in case we face them again.

My favorite kind of Pats win is the kind that makes it hard for the opponent's fans to come up with convenient excuses and right now Hunt is the second best RB in the league, imo. Let's make them work a little harder.

BOO HOO, 4 games for deflating footballs. sorry but I don't care what a women says or does you walk away, he's done!!!

There is not a time you can hit a woman, sorry. Brady got suspended 4 games for air in a football. This video is out now, so public opinion now dictates what the NFL does.

I really hate this sh!t. I play in one fantasy league with some friends and their young sons. No money, just fun and a lot of ribbing and kidding. A 12 year old boy has Hunt on his team. Now instead of having fun, we have this life lesson to talk about. Sure, it is probably a good discussion to have at some point, but this fantasy league is supposed to be our escape module from the real world.

As for Kareem's behavior. I don't care if she used the N word, the H word, the Z word, or any word, you don't hit a woman, or really for that matter an man, for anything. Suspend his butt a minimum of 4 games and pending the outcome of the investigation, maybe longer. Start it immediately.

It looks like the Patriots have a legitimate shot at the 1 seed.

There is not a time you can hit a woman, sorry.

You come home from work and your wife has drowned two of your kids. She's about to dunk the third one. Can you pop her one or just have to let her go about her business?

Just yesterday I posted that Roger has been quiet lately. That the owners told him to keep his mouth shut...it was working ROFL

:coffee:

I have no opinion on this as I haven't watched the video, but I'm salivating at the thought of how good ol' Roger will say about this.

Back