Niners are up next - Brady goes home for first time in career

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Pats play the niners in San Fran, near where Brady grew up. This is the first time he is playing there in his career and I believe the last city he has never played in but someone correct me if I am wrong on this.

I think Krapernick is still the QB and he is 0-4. Niners are 1-8 but do have a decent defense. I am hopeful this game goes like the Browns game and our offense just dominates from the opening kick-off.

We'll find a way to look like dog shit compared to them too. We always play to the skill level of the opponent

Brady will be geeked up for this one, hopefully not overly geeked.

Patriots should have some revenge on their minds (the players that were there anyway), because the last time they played, they came into Foxboro and kicked the dogshit out of them (ridiculous comeback aside).

We'll find a way to look like dog shit compared to them too. We always play to the skill level of the opponent

I mean, that's just not true. Since Brady returned, in their 4 wins, they've won by an average of 16 points.

Unless you're saying the Seahawks are bad, which they aren't. :coffee:

Too bad they lost Sunday. He would have been going home to tie the all time wins record.

Cheers

They owe Chip Kelly.
That loss to Philly last year still really sticks in my craw.

The 9ers defense is putrid, prior to this week they where give up 180+ rushing yards a game

Brady will be geeked up for this one, hopefully not overly geeked.

Patriots should have some revenge on their minds (the players that were there anyway), because the last time they played, they came into Foxboro and kicked the dogshit out of them (ridiculous comeback aside).

I mean, that's just not true. Since Brady returned, in their 4 wins, they've won by an average of 16 points.

Unless you're saying the Seahawks are bad, which they aren't. :coffee:

The Sleestacks haven't exactly lit up the league with their 27th ranked offense. Just so happens that they came against our soft as shit on a hot summer night defense. Again, rush 2 and drop 9 into coverage and still give up 7 at the half? Terrible, no matter how it's sliced and diced. The defense was such that one mistake by the offense (fumble) and the game was lost.

I still they we win against the 49's but not look so good doing it, that's what I meant by looking like dogshit

Someone else will have to start the game thread from now on.

We lost to Seattle so I obviously suck at it. Nutkick

Someone else will have to start the game thread from now on.

We lost to Seattle so I obviously suck at it. Nutkick

My fault chevss, I took them in the suicide pool.

And I wasn't wearing a Pats jersey during the game.

And I pretty much sat on the couch all night (didn't pace the floor like usual.)

My fault chevss, I took them in the suicide pool.

And I wasn't wearing a Pats jersey during the game.

And I pretty much sat on the couch all night (didn't pace the floor like usual.)

No need to take sides here, folks:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hHOTkSfVb4o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

I really like the way Bill stuck up for Chip Kelly last season when Kelly got the boot in Philly. Talking about how little time coaches are given these days to be successful and how quickly they're then fired. He compared that to his history and how it took him time etc. He didn't have to say that, it was a nice thing to say. He clearly respects Chip Kelly a lot.

Gronk absent from practice today

He's likely getting an extra Bye week - and I'm good with that.

They owe Chip Kelly.
That loss to Philly last year still really sticks in my craw.

STs let us down badly. 3 TO TDs for Philly made me want to throw up.

Surprise surprise. We'll see him in December. :coffee:

No conspiracy theory of Glenn Gronkowski's signing every time Gronk is questionable? I'll say it. Gordie is behind it either directly or indirectly. BB is tired of dealing with Gordie, plain and simple.

And if I suggested that Gordie's objective is to force Gronk out and into a monstrous payday?

Cheers, BostonTim

These games are always a bit difficult to get excited for.

By that I mean playing a dumpster team right after losing to a quality team.

We expect the Pats to come out and thoroughly dominate. If they don't, the game thread will be full of rage, doubt and depression as we wonder if this team is actually legit.

If they do it's tough to get excited because shitting on a shitter team is basically the expectation and proves little, so we're left thinking 'OK, good job, but still waiting to play and beat another quality team.'

I'm still rooting for an ass kicking and for some aggression on both sides of the ball though!

‏@CamInman
Tom Brady: "Yeah I’ll never forget I worked out for the 49ers when I was coming out in 2000. they obviously went in a different direction."

‏@CamInman
Tom Brady: "Yeah I’ll never forget I worked out for the 49ers when I was coming out in 2000. they obviously went in a different direction."

The irrelevant direction save for a couple of season with Harbaugh whom they prompted shipped out because mgmt hated a guy that won that much and got all the credit.

Back