Niners Queefs Superb Owl

I want that Chefs insufferable fanbase to experience another SB loss, there isn't a more deserving fanbase on the planet IMO. That Chefs defense hasn't seen anything like Christian McCaffrey and Deebo Samuels.
That Kittle guy is pretty good, too. :beer:

Anybody heard anything about Thuney?

They have 4 number ones manning the DL and only Bosa generated much of a pass rush and the middle of their D was like a sieve on running plays.

I saw Chase Young showing why a number two overall was let go for spare change. He's an idiot and freelances on every down. He bites on literally any fake and has
zero concept of setting an Edge. After watching a disciplined Pats D all season long yesterday was like amateur hour.

Not that I care, but KC is a better team and Purdy threw an awful lot of terrible passes over the last month or so. He's been shaky at best. The mismatch at QB is staggering.
Young is one of those guys that is more athlete than football player. He also gets lazy at times because while I don't much about his NFL career he did take plays off at Ohio State. Wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers let him walk after the season then some team that thinks they can fix him will over pay for him in free agency.

Can someone explain why Swift has enraged the MAGA world? Fox News seems obsessed with going after her. Is it because she dared to motivate young people to vote? It all seems bizarre.

Can someone explain why Swift has enraged the MAGA world? Fox News seems obsessed with going after her. Is it because she dared to motivate young people to vote? It all seems bizarre.
She’s a never Trumper and lumped anyone that was MAGA a racist… that’s the issue right there my friend. You can’t lump 100+ million people into a category that only a very tiny portion. Also when you have social media and the majority of liberal media trashing all these people and say, gigantic brainwashing scheme to turn to groups of people against each other… I will tell you from experience there are just as many racist that are liberals then they are conservatives. I’ve seen it firsthand and I’ve been a victim of it.

Anyways, my friend I hope you’re having a good day and I have a nude photo of Taylor Swift.❤️❤️❤️

IMG_4331.jpeg

She’s a never Trumper and lumped anyone that was MAGA a racist… that’s the issue right there my friend. You can’t lump 100+ million people into a category that only a very tiny portion. Also when you have social media

PR posts

Last edited:
I want that Chefs insufferable fanbase to experience another SB loss, there isn't a more deserving fanbase on the planet IMO. That Chefs defense hasn't seen anything like Christian McCaffrey and Deebo Samuels.
The Ravens are pretty comparable across the board offensively with the Niners and the Chiefs just completely shut down the Ravens offense. Granted, Harbaugh is a moron but Kyle Shanahan has proven to be completely susceptible to brain farts as well.

The Ravens are pretty comparable across the board offensively with the Niners and the Chiefs just completely shut down the Ravens offense. Granted, Harbaugh is a moron but Kyle Shanahan has proven to be completely susceptible to brain farts as well.
Purdy is better from the pocket than Lamar. Harbaugh's game plan was atrocious. He should have done what Buffalo did and had more designed runs for Lamar.

I just want KC to lose. Period.
Me too. I think it may be a tall order but I remember thinking the Colts were going to beat the Saints back in 2009 and the Saints did everything right in that game to win. I hope San Fran can do the same.

Me too. I think it may be a tall order but I remember thinking the Colts were going to beat the Saints back in 2009 and the Saints did everything right in that game to win. I hope San Fran can do the same.
Agree. I was fortunate to watch Christian play live when he was in Carolina. I was not happy how they used him considering all his injuries but with that contract, I got it.

He is a special player and I am happy for the success he has had in SF, he just needs with the team cross the finish line.

You might want to save this post for that one word, it does not happen often. LOLOLOLOLOL

Agree. I was fortunate to watch Christian play live when he was in Carolina. I was not happy how they used him considering all his injuries but with that contract, I got it.

He is a special player and I am happy for the success he has had in SF, he just needs with the team cross the finish line.

You might want to save this post for that one word, it does not happen often. LOLOLOLOLOL
The niners are the most talented team the Chiefs have faced so I do have confidence that they can win especially with another Chiefs defensive player out of the game.

I don't know about that, the fumble at the goal line is the fault of the RB and Jackson completely screwed the pooch on that pick in the end zone, they score those 2 td's and the outcome could have been much different.

Personal opinion, I think it's freaking stupid that they are making such a big deal out of this, she's not going to make a big enough impact stumping for Biden to affect the outcome of the election, this is more about ego's.

Don't want to derail this thread so ..................go Niners!

Last edited:
Personal opinion, I think it's freaking stupid that they are making such a big deal out of this, she's not going to make a big enough impact stumping for Biden to affect the outcome of the election, this is more about ego's.

Don't want to derail this thread so ..................go Niners!
even simpler explanation (agree with you AK)... they (cable news networks... on both sides) need to fill time, rile up the audience, and get them glued to their broadcasts. I remember the news was a half hour (or most an hour). now you have umpteen 24hr news channels.
kinda like sports talk.... they got a show every day for 2 - 4 hours that they gotta fill with something, so we get lots of inane chatter and overblown this-that-and-the-other to fill the time.

Back