Ninkovich Suspended 4 Games for PED Violation

I'll be honest, I don't get the outrage. :shrug:

An NFL player gets popped for using PEDs. The pearl-clutching. Fainting Couch. The horror! :coffee:

The only truthful explanation I've ever heard about PEDs was from Rodney Harrison. The rest are bullshit, and we know they're bullshit, and I'm not sure why we demand them from players anymore.

if i sound like i am pearl clutching that is not my intention, just calling out the bs claim of his innocence/it was otc supplements and some of the fanboy defense of it.

what was the drug rob?
can you prove it?
what specific otc supplement was it?

until he answers that then its safe to assume he was not taking tic tacs

Big deal anyway...

Why do some Pats fans seem to feign outrage at the player when one of our players gets tagged? To make a good show for opposing fans who visit the site?

Who gives a shit, the whole league is dirty anyway...

Zero sympathy for Ninkovich here. Any player dumb enough to takes an illegal substance (especially coming off an injury) deserves whatever suspension he gets. The "I didn't know" defense is great if you are 5 years old, but with professional trainers all around you, there's no excuse when you can ask one of them if something is ok or not.

Zero sympathy for Ninkovich here. Any player dumb enough to takes an illegal substance (especially coming off an injury) deserves whatever suspension he gets. The "I didn't know" defense is great if you are 5 years old, but with professional trainers all around you, there's no excuse when you can ask one of them if something is ok or not.
He did say it was something that had been listed a OK in the past but he has learned that they sometimes change the formula without informing people of that.

One of my Giant fans friends at work asked me how I felt about my own team giving a player a banned substance so they didn't have to PUP or I/R him.

Can't even believe that people out there are that stupid. He may h ave been kidding or trying to rile me up, but if enough people say this it starts to become true in their minds.

One of my Giant fans friends at work asked me how I felt about my own team giving a player a banned substance so they didn't have to PUP or I/R him.

Can't even believe that people out there are that stupid. He may h ave been kidding or trying to rile me up, but if enough people say this it starts to become true in their minds.

If that truly is the circumstance...

Phenomenal. Genius play. So Belichikian.

Didn't write the rules, just playing by 'em.

Injured player. Would have taken a spot. Not ready to play. Take this. Popped. 4 games. Don't count on roster while you're healing up and we keep 1 more.

Brilliant!

Except the failed test was pre-injury as PFL continues to point out.

If that truly is the circumstance...

Phenomenal. Genius play. So Belichikian.

Didn't write the rules, just playing by 'em.

Injured player. Would have taken a spot. Not ready to play. Take this. Popped. 4 games. Don't count on roster while you're healing up and we keep 1 more.

Brilliant!

Except the failed test was pre-injury as PFL continues to point out.

Maybe the injury was planned as well. :coffee:

best part is the test was before the injury...

bills crystal ball

new-england-patriots-nfl-scarf-holiday-snow-globe-18.jpg

You guys have it all wrong. The reason why Belichick knows all these things ahead of time is because he owns a DeLorean.:coffee:

It was not roids. It was some banned substance in some supplement he took.
I tend to believe him. Or at least I'd like to. But ignorance is not an excuse. And at his age, with his injury and now drug questions on team under siege that's like loaded with people to do his job? You tell me.

Cheers

He's what I say when someone on another team says that after getting caught, "Sure it was".

:coffee:

Doesn't that mean it's his 2nd violation? When was his first?
At least he has more time to heal. It's the equivalent of being Pup'd, except the Pats don't have to pay him.
For steroids, I believe you get suspended for the first offense. It's recreational drugs that you get a "get of of jail card" for the first offense.

Back