No Wonder the doophins are losers

pats-blue

Reaction score
Their idiot coach just said that 7-9 is a "mediocre season"...."Mediocre"???? 7-9 SUCKS AND IS A LOSING SEASON. All said while wearing sunglasses indoors.

I guess when you bring in 3rd rate "celebrities" and have an "orange carpet" for them to drum up interest in the team you aim low and your definition of SUCK becomes "mediocre"

The celebrity "see and be seen" owners are lame.
On "C'mon Man" they showed how those douches were sitting there all happy and giggling while the team was down 27.

he actually has to wear sunglasses indoors because of some problem with his eyes he got when he was a kid

Their idiot coach just said that 7-9 is a "mediocre season"...."Mediocre"???? 7-9 SUCKS AND IS A LOSING SEASON. All said while wearing sunglasses indoors.

I guess when you bring in 3rd rate "celebrities" and have an "orange carpet" for them to drum up interest in the team you aim low and your definition of SUCK becomes "mediocre"

dont worry you'll be a big loser next week.

If the Patriots by some quirk lose next week...THAT would be a "mediocre" season.

I know you were not born then but you need to realize that the doophins at one time actually played in a Super Bowl....they even won one 36 years ago.

Your life has been a exercise in futility I understand, but under no circumstances is having a .438 win percentage a "Mediocre season" it is a LOSING SEASON and is teh SUCK....not "mediocre", I guess you have gotten used to the less than lofty goals your organization sets for themselves.

:shrug:

Ya know, I was about to say how there were some very well played games in that losing season and say nice things to justify "mediocre". I dont feel like it any more.

You know the drill.

Bag

O'

Dicks.

Eat one.

Nom Nom Nom.

Now FVCK OFF.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft09/news/story?id=4027503

Hardest schedule in the league with a first-year QB. Yeah clearly, the celebrities and the carpet are why we went 7-9 under the circumstances. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that we have a very mediocre roster that is still rebuilding and no true #1 WR either. That "idiot" coach, along with Parcells, Dan, and a few others are the only reason this team isn't picking top 5.

when half the conference finishes within a three game spread between 9 and 7 wins then 7 and 9 counts as medicore. The Dolphins are losers because they live off of a season that is now almost forty years old and a quarterback who could not win a big game to save his life. They are losers because their fans can't do math and like to take it in in @ss. They are losers for so many other reasons it is not necessary to call them names for something they are actually technically right about. After an 11 win season however the 7 win season should be an extreme disappointment.

Anybody want to make a friendly wager over what Miami's 2010 record will be?

Why would any Pats fan give a shit about the Dolphins in 2010 right now?

We have the playoffs in 2009-10 to worry about....

Back