Nothing

Really, now you want to rehash this? :facepalm:
You do realize that there are no prizes for starting the most threads.

:rolleyes:

Ugh. Candidate for worst thread of the year just six days in ...

What was the post? I missed it. Guess I can check the revisions later.

But hope you come back NS, no need for over reaction to criticism. It is just a message board. Roll with it.

Sorry for the neg rep Bid.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

What was the post? I missed it. Guess I can check the revisions later.

But hope you come back NS, no need for over reaction to criticism. It is just a message board. Roll with it.

Sorry for the neg rep Bid.

I really don't care about neg rep. :shrug:

I won't repost his original thread (BTW, mods can see the original post), it was another deflategate related post and how it relates to JimmyG. Others could have found it interesting, I personally am tired of all things DG and we have more JG threads than I care to count.

To each his own. If a negative reaction to a post impacts someone that strongly, perhaps a step back to gain perspective is a good thing. I stepped away for 7 months because I found myself less willing to play nicely with others. I have enough irritants in my life without needing social media to pile on.

NSPats, sorry you reacted so strongly. Most people who know me say I'm a nice guy. Mileage may vary for others.

I read the thread before it was deleted and thought it was a decent enough thought, but didn't really know how to respond. I thought you covered it.

If everybody that got their feelings hurt because somebody didn't care for something they posted then this place would have died 15 years ago.

I've been ripped to shreds so many times I lost count and I keep coming back. I used to get sensitive about it, but now I just don't care that much. I accept the fact that sometimes my posts just aren't all that interesting or my style isn't for everybody.

I post here not because it is a perfect way to express myself, but because it beats screaming my opinion at passing cars from the street corner.

Suck it up and drive on, kid. I like you.

Since this thread has somewhat evolved into a discussion on PP, I would say the "Ignore" feature is really helpful to stop arguments and prevent escalation between posters who just don't get along for one reason or another. I started using it a couple of months back and it has made my experience here much more pleasant.

Since this thread has somewhat evolved into a discussion on PP, I would say the "Ignore" feature is really helpful to stop arguments and prevent escalation between posters who just don't get along for one reason or another. I started using it a couple of months back and it has made my experience here much more pleasant.

Nah, you use the ignore feature because you can't handle when someone calls you out on your shit. Glad your experience is pleasant here, though.

Nah, you use the ignore feature because you can't handle when someone calls you out on your shit. Glad your experience is pleasant here, though.

Is this now the Seinfeld Festivus Thread to air Grievences?

If so I want a to air mine - we all suck at different times, some more than others. We are petty and childish, at times selfish to a fault. We disagree about stupid things and call people out to build our own egos.

But it is how life is, so grow a set, move past it, and remember I say with love GFY!!

I still believe the political playground can be a negative influence in relations here on the main forum. But it appears to be popular.

Personally, I've completely tuned out on politics.

I still believe the political playground can be a negative influence in relations here on the main forum. But it appears to be popular.

You are correct sir!!

Even thread to thread people can’t Let IT Go on these Frozen days.

Sometimes, yes, but I believe that forum is a success because it gives people a way to talk about that stuff without overly poisoning the main forum.

In the words of the great Kinky Friedman:

Well, a rednecked nerd in a bowling shirt was guzzling LoneStar beer
talkin' religion and-a politics for all the world to hear...

Now that guy is over there. And I find the discourse there to be mostly civil and intelligent, although I, like you, have just tuned politics out as a waste of perfectly good hours of my life.

i

Disapproves of this post. :coffee:

Back