OBJ watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing from the inside that OBJ prefers Seattle.
I think he and Wilson are tight, if memory serves. I'd heard that Seattle might claim him - that Pete was weird and cryptic when asked directly of they'd put a claim in on him.

Eh. I've got no dog in the fight. Plenty of reservations about bringing him in, but in a vacuum he'd definitely bring a dimension to the offense that we don't currently have. Shocker: I'd support the move if they made it, and be totally satisfied if they don't.

He went unclaimed. Schefter just said on NFL Live on ESPN that he expects OBJ to take a couple days before he decides

I'm hearing from the inside that OBJ prefers Seattle.
Kind of a head scratcher from the Seahawks' perspective. He'd certainly be adding depth to an already prolific WR corpse, but their O-line is abysmal; they can't run the football well, nor can they protect the QB.

He's essentially WR depth insurance (at best) on that team.

I think most would say that the Pats have a SB caliber coaching staff, a SB caliber defense, a SB caliber rushing attack and SB caliber ST's unit. All we need is a passing offense that is not a definite weakness as is now the case.

Does adding OBJ allow the Pats passing offense to make the leap beyond definite weakness such that they can legitinately say they have no glaring weakness and are thus legitimate SB contenders? Only BB knows for sure.

Anyone seen him at Logan yet?
UvUJpLvcJ6-4ozx1JVjreRHjBwKdf6u_m64rWvinbLQ.jpg

FDyO5OEVgAEteaN

I am not advocating for this, I just thought it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back