Official college Football thread

I weep for Notre Dame and all of their fake-ass bandwagon fans after we completely destroy them Saturday night. It's gonna be ugly, folks.

Syracuse is horseshit, but that kid will be pretty good.

PSU has a couple of kids playing positions where the Pats could use some help. I think Allen Robinson will probably declare after this year and he had a great soph year. Looks bigger and faster this year. O'Brien hasn't said why he suspended him for the 1st half. No inside info. Late to practice/meeting. Also, DaQuan Jones is a big dt. 6'3" 315lb. Would look good backing up Tommy Kelly.

All those teams faking injuries to stop the no huddle are pissing me off. Northwestern did it against Cal yesterday and Georgia did it against Clemson too. Watch this:

QJdKqqh.gif

Calling dibs: Alabama CB Deion Belue might be a 1st rounder and probable draft binkie for me and many here by next spring.

Looks like I'm not the only one excited for college ball today. Michigan Dave and Michigan Paul got an early start (6:30 a.m.) tailgating for their game at 8:00 tonight.

View attachment 93190

Congratulations to BC and the superfans for beating Wake Forest solidly last night. It's been a while since BC was relevant even around here, but it appears that the new coach has them playing hard and that D looks pretty respectable.

At least until next week when they get clobbered by USC, but well done so far.

Badass touchdown catch by Cal wide receiver Maurice Harris.

HARRIS-ONE-HAND-TD-CATCH_original.gif

Congratulations to BC and the superfans for beating Wake Forest solidly last night. It's been a while since BC was relevant even around here, but it appears that the new coach has them playing hard and that D looks pretty respectable.

At least until next week when they get clobbered by USC, but well done so far.

It should be a riveting 7-3 type affair :sulk:

Back