Couldn't figure out the image thing on there.....is it the same syntax as here?

Yeah, it is the same. I don't even use the IMG button here; I'm too used to writing it out.

Yeah......that should be it.

By HTML tag, you mean the URL of the picture itself, right?

It may be the due to the website you took the picture from.

In the original post I made over there, I had a picture of Katie Holmes, which subsequently disappeared.

I also had problems with pictures I took at training camp this summer. Put 'em on a photo site, then tried to post 'em on the board. Some worked, some didn't, and those that did eventually disappeared too.

Some websites have some sort of protection I guess.

Nah....the problem was I had a space where I shouldn't have and didn't notice it....thanks for the help and pointing out this board.

The OTHER Joan of Arc and star of Fifth Element (with Bruce Willis) where this still came from, Milla Jovovich

fifth42.jpg

Now for another girl linked to a Pats player, the ultra-hot Lisa Guerrero (Coles) who used to be head of the Pats cheerleading squad back in the Dick MacPherson days. Story goes she was dating QB Hugh Millen for a while and then dumped him. A week later the team dumped him. Not a good week for the guy known as Huge Melon (he was smart).

She is now a co-host of fox sports Best damn sports show and was also in the Batman flick that had Nicholson as the Joker. I think she was married to LA Dodger Pedro Guerrero and is now dating Lou Merloni (or at least they are close friends).

FallingAlice said:
:doh: In the meantime, I wind up looking like a cheap sl*t with a stalking personality.
:D

In all seriousness, it doesn't appear that way to me in the slightest. Your occasional self-consciousness about being the almost lone woman (I know Peg will come around if we can just pass the hat for computer lessons for her) is both appealing and at times pretty funny. You show true grit by standing up and representing your sex with style.

Just 'cause you seem to have a frightening handle on the male psyche and know how to have fun with the boys doesn't cast negative aspersions your way. Not to me anyway.

Any of you boys care to chime in on that one? I sense that Alice needs us.

FallingAlice said:
WILL YOU START POSTING some pictures then???
:banghead:

Alice does have a point here Peg.

Alice I would be happy to resume my efforts. I think Pookie and I posted some really groundbreaking stuff over there. And did we even get so much as a "thank you"? Please don't trivialize our contributions.

:D

Hawg73 said:
Just 'cause you seem to have a frightening handle on the male psyche and know how to have fun with the boys doesn't cast negative aspersions your way. Not to me anyway.

Any of you boys care to chime in on that one? I sense that Alice needs us.

Yeah, I don't get cheap-slut-stalker vibes at all. I get more bookish-hockey-playing-one-of-the-guys-beefcake-surfing-in-her-spare-time-german-goalie-mask-wearing-slasher-chick (who hopes to one day rise to soccer mom.) Did I mention bookish?

:D You carry yourself with a great deal of dignity given what you have to put up with from Pookie.

FallingAlice said:
I have to say, I found the "Bullwinkle" pic strangely compelling.

It can see where it would be hard to ignore. Explains why Rocky was always so nervous. Bullwinkle must have been reading this thread.

--

Bookish, you know, another one of those German compliments like highly efficient and pragmatic.

NoRespect said:
Yeah, I get cheap-slut-stalker vibes. I get hockey-playing beefcake guys-surfing-in-her-goalie-mask-wearing-nothing.

:D You carry yourself with a great deal of dignity given what you have to put up with from Pookie.

Well, if that aint just a great big pile of dung! I'm the most well behaved male individual on this thread. NR and Hawg are apparently not married, so I get "married man" points just for that, right Alice? You are the sunshine in our lives Alice, that's why you'll always be around. Besides... look what NR REALLY wrote above in the quote.

Oh God, get me a bucket, quick! :Eason: :Eason: :Eason:

Just for FallingAlice, since she requested a tennis player without the initials AK earlier in this thread, I give you Gabriella Sabatini:

sabat1.jpg

And just because I was disappointed to come back this morning and see a whole bunch of chat in this thread and no new skin, I present the best looking Vulcan Star Trek ever had - Jolene Blalock

gma_l9.jpg

Supposedly a photo of the Brazil women's soccer team getting ready to take the field... (it's not really them but who cares)

NoRespect said:
It appears to be raining... We needed the rain.

Ya, no doubt. Don't want yer turf dryin' out.....

BTW, I love Brazilian soccer!

NoRespect said:
Supposedly a photo of the Brazil women's soccer team getting ready to take the field... (it's not really them but who cares)

Oh my....if that was the case, I would suddenly find a reason to watch soccer...

Back