Clarissa all grown up?

gm_l4.jpg

Freak,

Looks like you are kind of taken with the Girlie pic thread, eh?
Who can blame you- a thing like this can help us all get through the offseason.

Hawg73 said:
Freak,

Looks like you are kind of taken with the Girlie pic thread, eh?
Who can blame you- a thing like this can help us all get through the offseason.

You've guys have really focused on models and such.

I'm also a wannabe movie buff, so I'll focus on the actresses.

I especially like ones with cultural impact.

Since this is a football board......

here is Brady's eye candy from earlier in the season. Could that be his apartment? nah......

gm_l2.jpg

I started a Girlie pic thread at KFFL too. Told 'em I stole the idea from here. I'm pubbing the place when I can.

It remains to be seen whether foot will shut down the thread or not.

We had a 500+ post thread once, that began as a Light vs Klemm debate, and then evolved into seeing how long we could keep it going. We were trying to catch a post in the Philly forum about McNabb. I'm sure we woulda caught 'em, but foot shut down the thread for no reason. B@stard. :D

I figure if we can keep a girlie pic post going all year there, we'll have an all time record at KFFL. And it is so much more worth going through the entire post..........

:D

freak said:
I started a Girlie pic thread at KFFL too. Told 'em I stole the idea from here. I'm pubbing the place when I can.

It remains to be seen whether foot will shut down the thread or not.

We had a 500+ post thread once, that began as a Light vs Klemm debate, and then evolved into seeing how long we could keep it going. We were trying to catch a post in the Philly forum about McNabb. I'm sure we woulda caught 'em, but foot shut down the thread for no reason. B@stard. :D

I figure if we can keep a girlie pic post going all year there, we'll have an all time record at KFFL. And it is so much more worth going through the entire post..........

:D

I saw that over there. Good Luck :cool: If you want a humbling experience sometime check out Chiefsplanet.com the site that ultimately resulted in this one when FallingAlice got tired of the interface at Pats.com and bugged/cajoled/wheedled the webmaster Kyle into building one for us also. It's an interesting story on its own.

Anyway check the girlie thread over there. Last count it was 8000+.

I read most of the great Klemm debate and it was pretty funny and should never have been killed the way it was. Sometimes it can be a little on the uptight side over there, but it works so I can't knock it.

freak said:

I'll be damned, you sure did freak! And in grand style. I particularly like the Tara Reid pic. She looks hot, but at the same time she looks scared as hell. Maybe it IS at Brady's apartment and he showed her a little sumpin sumpin'....hmmm. Well, I'd never been over to that kffl site, but I'll check it out from time to time as a guest.

Okay, I guess I'll jump into this thread as well.

She's All That

And more. Amazing how those geeks clean up. Quick, ask her what the square root of 829921 is, because I may need it.

Rachel_Leigh_Cook_jpg.jpg

MORE Leelee Sobieski

Leelee%20Sobieski.jpg

By the way, found this place from Freak's trolling on KFFL, I am mainly a lurker, but I thought this thread would be a good place to start :D

Back