bideau said:
Undertaker, thanks for the incredible redhead in post #389. I'll have sweet dreams tonight.

YAY, I got a complement on one of my posts! :) I will endevour to find more :)

sw001.jpg

Under,

That's some excellent work you are doing on this thread. I really like the neo-road-warrior chick in the furs. Oh how I miss the days when women had to kill for what they wore.... :)

I dunno...I think they come close when there is a sale a Lord and Taylor :p

Thanks for the complement. Here is another fashion shot

1043803659.3556933707.jpg

Tried to find another redhead for you, bideau:

mystery98.jpg

Not as nice as the first one though...

Undertaker59, you are definitely a friend to the board. I had almost forgotten about Denise Richards. Yow.

And to balance off the many (great) butt shots that have been posted lately, my contribution features another area. See if you can guess what it is.

Hawg73 said:
...See if you can guess what it is.

Older? Where are you going?

No offense, Hawg, but I like where Under is taking us better. I hate to do this but I'm going to have to ask you for your keys...

NoRespect said:
Older? Where are you going?

No offense, Hawg, but I like where Under is taking us better. I hate to do this but I'm going to have to ask you for your keys...

Actually I was shooting for tight leather hot pants.

My keys? never, you scoundrel. I think it might just be bad lighting, but she doesn't look all that old to me. :AlDavis: Maybe I should try searching for "hotgranny.com" on google or something. Man, that really smarts. :spank:

To be honest, I think that at this time Undertaker is the king of the GirliePic thread and definitely rookie of the month. I'm just going to have to find new places to surf to keep up or be left in the virtual dust.

FallingAlice said:
Undertaker...man...hate to say this, but I don't think the rug matches the drapes on that one.

:eek: :fire:

(That was VERY naughty of me to say, I know.)

Yes it does Alice..... Look at the eye brows friend, look at the eye brows.

Often times in a man's non-sublunary dreams, he's graced with heavenly bodies such as this. Now I must absquatulate and go finish painting my kid's room. Vacation is such a joy....

pookie said:
Often times in a man's non-sublunary dreams, he's graced with heavenly bodies such as this. Now I must absquatulate and go finish painting my kid's room. Vacation is such a joy....

Yeah, I know what you mean. I absquatulated after seeing the photo. What can you do?

pookie said:
Yes it does Alice..... Look at the eye brows friend, look at the eye brows.
There's only one way to prove it....and I'm ready to stand up :eek: and volunteer for the job.

Thanks for the kudos all...

Here are some more Denise Richards

denise_richards_p3.jpg

Back