My TiVo picked up the mid-80s crappy sci-fi film "Lifeforce" because I have it set to capture anything with Patrick Stewart in it. The little hottie in that film was Mathilda May. Had never heard of her but, wow, she was a specimen back then!

Are those screen caps from that movie?
looked her up and this fine film appeared

Completing Bigas Luna's saucy Spanish trilogy that began with Jamon Jamon and Golden Balls, The Tit and the Moon tells of a young boys search for the perfect breast. Set in a colourful Catalan resort this exhuberant tale of lust and love is a coming of age story with a differnce.

97881-large.jpg

Starring: Biel Duran | Mathilda May | Gerard Darmon | Miguel Poveda

Thanks Mikie. Strange sounding movie. One of the reviews I read:

Tete and the Moon is a wonderfully strange, beautiful and unique movie. The closest comparison is maybe Leolo. Leolo was a one of a kind beautiful, darker, and slightly more erotic fairy tale from the perceptive of a young teen at the beginning of adolescence. This movie is sort of a fairy tale from the perspective of a 9 year old boy (Biel Duran). The boy become jealous of his newborn brother being breast feed, and is determined to find a breast of his own for milk. He luckily come upon a beautiful dancer (Estrellita) in a carnival act with her French husband. Her husband does a trick farting act with her.(Yea I know, strange.)Though out this hauntingly strange kinky movie, you discover Estrellita enjoys smelly feet, tears and the farts of her husband. The beautiful dancer also enjoys the angelic voice of a love sick teen who sings every night to her for her affection. This movie is filled with strange characters, funny scenes and beautiful cinematography. It's been a long wait for this movie to come to DVD. It's maybe not as good as Leolo but I highly recommend it. It would be a great movie to rent for those who are open-minded and love movies about the innocent whimsical fantasies of preadolescence.

Back