Heres some video proof if there is for ANY reason the slightest doubt that I am me! <3

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/AANSUL...Zafiuc5woI2rBYAs2gsDv6fiLmm7Kg/AVAPPHello.m4v
Bump

lurch-dancing.gif

I don't understand why the video isn't working for yas..Ive watched it like 500 bazzillion times...

Should I just start close to home and work my way around the state?

:shrug:

It would be nice for some of the locals to know where you dance, if you'd like to share the info. Maybe somebody (somebody less married than me) will stop by to say hello.

BTW, I'm incredibly honored to have my name written on your left boob. The right one appears perfectly fine, no complaints whatsoever, but the left one was my favorite.

There is no doubt whatsoever that those are the greatest series of pics in the history of this joint. I couldn't believe my lyin' eyes.

You are an excellent sport for doing that for us (and to say nonny nonny booboo to the doubters) and are one fine-looking, smokeshow dangerette with excellent taste in football teams and websites.

:thumb:

(PS: I'm hoping it's Alex's ;))

I had her entire back all to myself.:harumph:

nipples and privates not allowed

I don't understand why the video isn't working for yas..Ive watched it like 500 bazzillion times...

Well yahoo has a download limit but in this case

The video was a quick link boob [sorry BIG boobs] no [HUGE boobs]with no plus 18 sign in. Not allowed on PP so the link was probably removed by PP. PP doesn't allow nipples or privates. If there was a plus 18 sign in and someone sees the video then they went OFF site from PP. Without that plus 18 link wall, it brings needless (potential) hassle to PP owners so it was probably removed.

Basically PP doesn't allow privates or bare boobs to show and I figure they removed the link from working for that reason. The link was no different than posting a bare boob/nipple as linked.

Once there is a plus 18 sign in you are not looking at the boobs and bare nipples from PP and the potential hassle is no longer PP's for you are OFF site.

I went to the Ava Monroe yahoo group but you have to sign in and be approved and hours later I just saw the video on the fan group.

Out of respect for Ava and her safety I would rather not share that info in any threads :) I know the usual suspects are ok but it's the ones we forget about the lurkers that I worry about ;)

I see all these ladies from the days of myspace to facebook / twitter using their real last names and giving exact locations or female bartenders telling everyone they work at a bar in Boston till 2am come visit and that is so unsafe.

Out of respect for Ava and her safety I would rather not share that info in any threads :) I know the usual suspects are ok but it's the ones we forget about the lurkers that I worry about ;)
Safety??? I wear plenty of protection!!!!! ROFL

I'm not one who usually goes for Asian girls, but this girl is an exception.

Kim Hyun-a is her name I believe

I'm not one who usually goes for Asian girls, but this girl is an exception.

Kim Hyun-a is her name I believe

In America, we have a word for guys who don't "go for" beautiful Asian women.

We call them gay. :coffee:

l.jpg

In America, we have a word for guys who don't "go for" beautiful Asian women.

We call them gay. :coffee:

l.jpg

Hey, it's a bit different here in the UK, we don't get many hot Asian women kicking around. I myself prefer Eastern European girls.

Hey, it's a bit different here in the UK, we don't get many hot Asian women kicking around. I myself prefer Eastern European girls.

Let me tell you something about Willie the Wonder Worm. He has only one eye, and it's color-blind.:cool:

l.jpg

Back