OH "Faketriot Fans"... D22 is "Alive" & "Kickin" !!!

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
OH "Faketriot Fans"... D22 is "Alive" & "Kickin" !!!

Boy do i have an earfull for all you "Faketriot Fans"...got all the updates on The "Model Franchise" ...lmfao !!!! Bob Krafts media whore franchise has the worst vilolations in sex, drugs & murder ... yet no penalties, suspensions, fine or negitive press !!!!

The Execution style gangland serial "Killer" Pats TE Hernandez...

The FBI drug sting arresting Nick Kaczur

The Jules Elderman sexual assault charges in public !!!

When will the NFL get Kraft out of the front office & see how successful these "Faketriots" are playing under the same set of rules as the other 31 NFL teams ?

"Great" to be a sack...sure missed all you banna heads !

D22

Still unrivaled in the pursuit of breaking news, I see :coffee:

Your Dolphins are riding on a conveyor belt in the canning facility as we speak.

Guess i should go let my daughter know that the fresh beat band isn't touring anymore

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Hey D22.

Did you know the Patriots were punished for filming both offensive and defensive signals?

Do you think Matt Walsh taped the Rams walkthrough?

The Patriots denied ever taping walkthroughs, but if that was true, where did McDaniels pick up taping walkthroughs?

He was busted for taping the 49ers walkthrough in 2010.

Do you think Bob Kraft payed to have the walkthrough destroyed?

People say Matt Walsh is a bad guy, but he isn't the one who turned the Patriots in. He just knew what they were doing was wrong.

Odd time for D22 coming back considering his team is imploding from the inside out. I would have waited until Miami was back in the division lead.....which means he would never come back.

Odd time for D22 coming back considering his team is imploding from the inside out. I would have waited until Miami was back in the division lead.....which means he would never come back.

Midgar...why wait for any team in the AFC East to step up & challenge Krafts frauds ? Coaches even refuse to play in Bobs division & Bills, NYJ & Mia have gone through 16 diff. head coaches in last decade & 28 QB's.... everyone thinks the Pats are good ???? Brady & the pats have been pathetic at best getting their asses handed to them the past 8 years since 2005 when face good team in post sesason...

Icognito....hands down, martin is a putz !!!
I agree.

Incognito is a total ass, a freaking epitome of the knuckle dragging Ogre of an athlete, but in this case I think he was the easy target for Marting to use to generate compassion and a backing in his future fight with the NFL over money.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/miami-players-may-harassed-team-164400685--nfl.html

The problems for the Miami Dolphins may soon extend beyond player-on-player harassment. Ac-cording to two sources, suspended guard Richie Incognito and at least one other player mocked the ethnic background of a team staff member and made crude jokes about the staff member’s wife.
According to one of the sources, Incognito would sometimes dress in garb from the staff member’s culture and then make profane jokes about that culture. A second source said that at least one other player joined in on the antics, creating an extremely uncomfortable environment for the staff member.

Worse, Incognito said on a number of occasions that the staff member’s wife had sexual relationships with several members of the team.
The most troubling element to this is that the behavior was done in view of other team staff members and was allowed to go on without being curtailed by team management or front-office staff.

That failure to monitor the situation could create further legal problems for Dolphins management, which will be hard-pressed to claim it was unaware of the workplace environment. The NFL is currently investigating the matter. Attorney Ted Wells has been appointed to conduct the inquiry.
A Dolphins spokesman did not immediately respond to a request to comment. Wells has asked the team and players to refrain from discussing the investigation.

If true, how does this behavior by RI and others fall under the 'boys will be boys' locker room mentality? RI is disgusting, and I hope he's banned from the NFL.

Icognito....hands down, martin is a putz !!!

I think you might have lost both guys. I actually blame your coaching staff more. If Incognito was instructed to toughen him up, he is going to do exactly what he does, and the coaches should have known that.

All we need is D22's girlfriend Dawson douche or some shit to show up and blow him, after one of his conniption looking drum sessions

Hey D22.

Did you know the Patriots were punished for filming both offensive and defensive signals?

Do you think Matt Walsh taped the Rams walkthrough?

The Patriots denied ever taping walkthroughs, but if that was true, where did McDaniels pick up taping walkthroughs?

He was busted for taping the 49ers walkthrough in 2010.

For the very very few & edited clips Goodell & Kraft released to us...were all defense...and absolutely Matt Walsh taped that, he obviously made a deal & most like was paid off to shut up & walk away...and Belichick back in Celeveland with assistent Ernie were active filming back then as alot of teams were...it wasn't in by-laws 7 everyone was doing it...meaning it wasn't a competitive advantage...

but to still be using it 30 yrs later even after against NFL rules...have to be extremely effective for belichick to take the chance...

Back