Old People Are Assholes

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Old people are jerks. Who complains most angrily at the fast food restaurant when they got what they ordered but didn't order what they wanted because they couldn't figure out how to match the desire for food with the number on the menu? Old people. Who annoys you with their driving habits? Old people. Speaking of which, who's most likely to drive into a building and somehow run you over in a place where you should be safe from cars? Old people.

Just now I get in my car, drive about 2 seconds and something seems wrong. So I pull into this convenient parking lot to see what's going on. I have a flat tire. Now there's some old dude in a big SUV in the same parking lot, and he drives over. Stares at me through the window. I roll down mine and he says "what's the problem?" I tell him I have a flat tire. I figure he's going to ask if I need help, which I don't. Instead, he looks confused, and says, "you better get it out of here." I'm like "what?" He says "you better get out of here or they're going to tow you." Then he says "there's trucks coming and they aren't going to like it if you're still here." Ok. I roll the window back up. He's still staring at me. I turn on the car. He's still staring at me. I look at him, wondering if he's going to move his big SUV so I can get out the way I came. Nope. He just stares at me while I drive around the parking lot on a flat tire looking for another way out.

Old people are jerks. Who complains most angrily at the fast food restaurant when they got what they ordered but didn't order what they wanted because they couldn't figure out how to match the desire for food with the number on the menu? Old people. Who annoys you with their driving habits? Old people. Speaking of which, who's most likely to drive into a building and somehow run you over in a place where you should be safe from cars? Old people.

Just now I get in my car, drive about 2 seconds and something seems wrong. So I pull into this convenient parking lot to see what's going on. I have a flat tire. Now there's some old dude in a big SUV in the same parking lot, and he drives over. Stares at me through the window. I roll down mine and he says "what's the problem?" I tell him I have a flat tire. I figure he's going to ask if I need help, which I don't. Instead, he looks confused, and says, "you better get it out of here." I'm like "what?" He says "you better get out of here or they're going to tow you." Then he says "there's trucks coming." Ok. I roll the window back up. He's still staring at me. I turn on the car. He's still staring at me. I look at him, wondering if he's going to move his big SUV so I can get out the way I came. Nope. He just stares at me while I drive around the parking lot on a flat tire looking for another way out.

Sunday's game is really making you irritable, isn't it?

Just now I get in my car, drive about 2 seconds and something seems wrong. So I pull into this convenient parking lot to see what's going on. I have a flat tire. Now there's some old dude in a big SUV in the same parking lot, and he drives over. Stares at me through the window. I roll down mine and he says "what's the problem?" I tell him I have a flat tire. I figure he's going to ask if I need help, which I don't. Instead, he looks confused, and says, "you better get it out of here." I'm like "what?" He says "you better get out of here or they're going to tow you." Then he says "there's trucks coming and they aren't going to like it if you're still here." Ok. I roll the window back up. He's still staring at me. I turn on the car. He's still staring at me. I look at him, wondering if he's going to move his big SUV so I can get out the way I came. Nope. He just stares at me while I drive around the parking lot on a flat tire looking for another way out.

wh woudn't you simply ask him to move? :shrug:

You know who you can learn a lot from? Old people. You know who you should listen to and revere? Old people. You know who aren't spoiled and entitled twits like the youth today? Old people.

Don't fvck with my Nana!!!:cuss:

You know who smells like Mothballs? OLD PEOPLE... Or, at least, my late Great Aunt. She certainly smelled like mothballs. Not sure why. Everything in her house smelled like, and tasted like, mothballs. We never ate at her house... "I made cookies! Anyone want any?" "Oh no, we're full! Bummer! We'd have loved to have had cookies, but we need to save room for dinner later!" Mothballs. Old People. Truth. :coffee:

Just for ha ha's, how "old' would you say this old dude was?

Old people......

Who complains about old people on a message board that only a handful of people of see in comparison to the billions of others out there in the world?

Some ****ing asshole who has zero respect for his elders, thinks Logan's Run should be the way of life in today's society, lives in the basement, never has gotten laid, has a large bottle of Lubriderm near his computer and the wallpaper on his computer has a picture of Mindy Cohn from the "Facts of Life" TV show.

As an old person, I have noticed that certain college students are ignorant dick heads. Truth.:Fart:

Steeler fans are jerks. Who complains most angrily at the fast food restaurant when they got what they ordered but didn't order what they wanted because they couldn't figure out how to match the desire for food with the number on the menu? Steeler fans. Who annoys you with their driving habits? Steeler fans. Speaking of which, who's most likely to drive into a building and somehow run you over in a place where you should be safe from cars? Steeler fans.

Just now I get in my car, drive about 2 seconds and something seems wrong. So I pull into this convenient parking lot to see what's going on. I have a flat tire. Now there's some Steeler fan in a big SUV in the same parking lot, and he drives over. Stares at me through the window. I roll down mine and he says "what's the problem?" I tell him I have a flat tire. I figure he's going to ask if I need help, which I don't. Instead, he looks confused, and says, "you better get it out of here." I'm like "what?" He says "you better get out of here or they're going to tow you." Then he says "there's trucks coming and they aren't going to like it if you're still here." Ok. I roll the window back up. He's still staring at me. I turn on the car. He's still staring at me. I look at him, wondering if he's going to move his big SUV so I can get out the way I came. Nope. He just stares at me while I drive around the parking lot on a flat tire looking for another way out.

I couldn't agree more.

:Fart:

it is a ...I got a flat and he didn't help me....typical *&^%#$@# (word removed to keep out of political forum)

:donkeys:

:stirpot:

:fingerscrossed:

:jester:

This should be saved for when SF is wheeling around his oxygen cart holding on for dear life.

You know who annoys me with their driving habits? Young people that are on their cell phone having pointless "Hey, wassup" conversations with other idiots that are sitting home playing video games on their computers. And btw, statistics will show that more accidents are caused by teenagers (let's stretch that into early 20s) than by old people.

You know what also annoys me? Young people who get part-time jobs in restaurants and don't get orders right or are slow because they have no work ethic and cause the poor old people to complain.

Seriously, SF, you don't have a clue about how to score points with people.

I wish that he would call me an asshole to my face. That little boy needs a time out.

Back