OT:Do you hate me?

Baron Samedi on 01-10-2008 at 01:33 PM said:

3. Each week, I eat approximately 10 cheeseburgers(if you count double cheeseburgers as 2), 1 1/2 small pizzas, and as much cheese as I can get.

I don't hate you, but this in particular stands out to me. Do I even dare ask how often you cleanse yourself? Jeezuz... that much cheese...

I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking that REEEEEEAL soon.

No , but, since you brought it up, I've always questioned your choice of screen name, as it is so closely associated to one of the bloodiest dictators in history:

"The Haitian dictator François “Papa Doc” Duvalier was infamous for taking on the guise of Baron Samedi, a persona which helped the tyrant oppress the rural populace of the island. It is said that Papa Doc looked exactly like the classic representation of the Baron and used this much to his advantage."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baron_Samedi

Baron Samedi on 01-10-2008 at 04:33 PM said:
I know some of you can answer that already...but what I meant was do you hate me because;

1. I smoke. I smoke both a pipe and cigarettes

2. I drink. Mostly, I drink beer, but a few margaritas now and then are nice too.

3. Each week, I eat approximately 10 cheeseburgers(if you count double cheeseburgers as 2), 1 1/2 small pizzas, and as much cheese as I can get.

4. I am addicted to Kettle Salt and Pepper chips and I eat a 5 oz. bag of them every morning with my coffee....my first 16 oz coffee, that is...I generally drink about 60 ounces a day.

5. I don't workout out, go for walks, or make any effort whatsoever to exercise, with the exception of 12 ounce curls to get the beer to my mouth, and bowling once a week...with plenty of beer, of course.

6. My weight is normal, my blood pressure is 120/60, and my choleserol is 71!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I think I'll celebrate and order myself a lobster pizza with extra cheese!!!! Woo Hoo!!!ROFL ROFL
I'm the EXACT same way bro.
Except I don't pound near as much junk food as you do.
I gotta have my Mahi, Lobster and Filet Mignons at least once a week.

I am a little concerned about the fact that I drink (on avg.) 3 redbulls and 1 iced vente caramel latte from Starbucks, everyday.

Also, I have NEVER had to go to the hospital.... never needed as much as one stich my entire life (knocks on wood).

Just hope the redbulls don't catch up to me someday.

Not exactly sure if caffeine can be a bad thing or not.

Baron Samedi on 01-11-2008 at 08:33 AM said:
I know some of you can answer that already...but what I meant was do you hate me because;

2. I drink. Mostly, I drink beer, but a few margaritas now and then are nice too.

4. I am addicted to Kettle Salt and Pepper chips and I eat a 5 oz. bag of them every morning with my coffee....my first 16 oz coffee, that is...I generally drink about 60 ounces a day.

5. I don't workout out, go for walks, or make any effort whatsoever to exercise, with the exception of 12 ounce curls to get the beer to my mouth, and bowling once a week...with plenty of beer, of course.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I think I'll celebrate and order myself a lobster pizza with extra cheese!!!! Woo Hoo!!!ROFL ROFL

i don't smoke.

drink a little, not that much

Each a shit load, including shit loads of bad shit.

during the holidays i do no exercise.

i have a really low heart rate, (can't remember how low) and am underweight for my height :p

DarrylStingley on 01-10-2008 at 04:38 PM said:
I do hate you but it's because of those annoying pictures in your signature. I don't give a shit about what you eat, drink and smoke.
Just an FYI, you can turn off peoples signatures in the control panel. I did and made the forum experiance like 100 times better

I did simply because I was tired of scrolling through signatures that were like three times as long as the post.

It was win/win. I don't have to see em. And they don't have to change em.

Dwight Schrute on 01-10-2008 at 03:47 PM said:
The writing is on the wall for you too WiseColtFan7 (Ican't beleive I just wrote that -what an oxymoron).
The problem with you types is that when the shit finally starts to hit the fan, and it will, you act like you got screwed when it was your own doing all along.

First off, its WISColtfan (which stands for Wisconsin, but if you want to add the "e" to the end, I'm okay with that ;) ). Secondly, I know the life I lead is not for anyone else but me to follow, and if it leads to problems down the line, it's my own fault, and no one else's. I'm comfortable in the fact that everything I have done, I have done myself, and no one has made me do it. I may be the exception to the rule, but hey, I have to defend myself at least a little.

jaric on 01-10-2008 at 06:13 PM said:
Just an FYI, you can turn off peoples signatures in the control panel. I did and made the forum experiance like 100 times better

I did simply because I was tired of scrolling through signatures that were like three times as long as the post.

It was win/win. I don't have to see em. And they don't have to change em.
Done. Nice.

cka203 on 01-10-2008 at 04:51 PM said:
I don't hate you.

I might be the female you.

;)

That's cool, so long as you don't fill your signature with pics of freaky men in freaky lingerie.

I have a very high rate of metabolism and can eat anything in any quantity, though I don't eat beef or pork. I drink sometimes heavily, and occasionally smoke.

And after taking care of my father before he died at 88 and my Mom for the last 4 years who is now 90 I can tell you this. Eat any crap you want, smoke, drink, do drugs, abuse yourself. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE 85 OR 90 YEARS OLD. Medical science has extended out lives without extending the quality of life. The medical system is designed for one thing and one thing only in regards to the elderly, and that is to strip them of every bit of wealth they have and prevent you from passing it on to your kids or anyone else.

Dwight Schrute on 01-10-2008 at 04:47 PM said:
The writing is on the wall for you too WiseColtFan7 (Ican't beleive I just wrote that -what an oxymoron).
The problem with you types is that when the shit finally starts to hit the fan, and it will, you act like you got screwed when it was your own doing all along.

I've known a few people who ate right, didn't smoke, didn't drink and excercised. 2 died in car accidents and the other got cancer and died. A couple are still alive though.

You can't hide from death.

Baron Samedi on 01-10-2008 at 03:33 PM said:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Kettle Salt and Pepper chips rock!!!

What exactly do you put in the pipe? :toast:

Re: Re: OT:Do you hate me?

VYF on 01-10-2008 at 07:03 PM said:

What exactly do you put in the pipe? :toast:

Hopefullt just weed. Though being a crackhead may explain some of his posts. ;) :D

Baron Samedi on 01-10-2008 at 04:33 PM said:

Mmmmm Kettle chips!!!! Caffeine FTW!!! I cheat, with my coffee I'll down a couple of ACC's 8mg codeine, 15 mg caffeine, and 375 mg ASA (aspirin) aches and pains are gone and the caffeine rolls on.

But to answer your question, yup, damn skippy!

Mr NFLfan on 01-10-2008 at 07:19 PM said:
Kettle chips sounds like a side served with grits :Eason:

Kettle chips are good. My friend puts hot sauce in the bag. I don't do that because my tongue would fall off. It's definitely an acquired taste

i used to eat chips all the times.
havn't had a pack for like a year now

VYF on 01-10-2008 at 08:22 PM said:
Kettle chips are good. My friend puts hot sauce in the bag. I don't do that because my tongue would fall off. It's definitely an acquired taste

I fill a cup with Trappys hot sauce and dip cheez its in it. Oh so good, and kills all the intestinal parasites, not that I have any, but I heard thats what it does. Really no parasites in me, nope none, stop looking at me.... hey look an elephant!

harrisonhits on 01-10-2008 at 06:57 PM said:
I have a very high rate of metabolism and can eat anything in any quantity, though I don't eat beef or pork. I drink sometimes heavily, and occasionally smoke.

And after taking care of my father before he died at 88 and my Mom for the last 4 years who is now 90 I can tell you this. Eat any crap you want, smoke, drink, do drugs, abuse yourself. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE 85 OR 90 YEARS OLD. Medical science has extended out lives without extending the quality of life. The medical system is designed for one thing and one thing only in regards to the elderly, and that is to strip them of every bit of wealth they have and prevent you from passing it on to your kids or anyone else.
amen brother, I am going through the same thing right now with my Dad

Back