OT: Is your spouse/significant other Freaknasty?

What is your spouse/significant other's freaknasty factor?

• Unfortunately, it is only I that am freaknasty :(

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • My spouse/significant other is freaknasty and it disturbs me :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of us (or all three of us, whatever) are freaknasty. Suck on that, lamers. :thumb:

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Both of us are normal as can be and we are frightened by freaknasty-ers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no idea what's going on :confused:

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • thomas likes to have sex with George W. Bush :eek:

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
southcarolina on 01-24-2007 at 08:57 PM said:
Dammit if this thread doesnt end up in the classic thread forum, there is no justice in the world. I might call in sick to work tomorrow and just camp out here.

One time i had sex on an elementary school playground ( it was night time ya pervs) while my gf's brother waited for us in the car.

and the kids on the playground thought that white stuff was glue... geez.

southcarolina on 01-24-2007 at 09:57 PM said:
Dammit if this thread doesnt end up in the classic thread forum, there is no justice in the world. I might call in sick to work tomorrow and just camp out here.

One time i had sex on an elementary school playground ( it was night time ya pervs) while my gf's brother waited for us in the car.

I just hope you don't get arrested over this....

Mark_Henderson on 01-24-2007 at 10:08 PM said:
I just hope you don't get arrested over this....

God me too.

It was like 15 years ago. Maybe the statute of limitations has run out. Better not risk it though

*packs up and heads to Switzerland*

Why can't all brothers be that cool? :banghead:

LOL! Never had sex on an elementary school playground but close. I once had sex in the dugout at the little league field. That was back in high school, with my now husband, after dark.

TITAN126 on 01-24-2007 at 10:17 PM said:
Why can't all brothers be that cool? :banghead:

I would comment, but my lawyers are telling me to just keep quiet. The internet cops are investigating me as we speak.

Dammit i cant find the pic im trying to find to accompany this post.

Oh well.

vinceyoungfan on 01-24-2007 at 09:02 PM said:
I like trying new things.

sex is boring if you do the same thing all the time. You have to spice things up. Hot Steamy Showers, sex toys, role playing, threesomes, and 69 oh my.

Fiance, is that you in disguise??

You sound just like her, bless my luck!

did you use the swing set as one of them love harness things others have told me about you can buy on-line?

or did you wait down at the bottom of the slide all naked and outstanding and have her [MOD edit for content] when she tobogganed down and [MOD edit for content] you?

wait......it must of been the jungle jim. oh I remember always wanting to [MOD edit for content] on that thing

:thumb:

RoadGrader on 01-24-2007 at 10:33 PM said:
did you use the swing set as one of them love harness things others have told me about you can buy on-line?

or did you wait down at the bottom of the slide all naked and outstanding and have her [MOD edit for content] when she tobogganed down and [MOD edit for content] you?

wait......it must of been the jungle jim. oh I remember always wanting to [MOD edit for content] on that thing

:thumb:

Yes.

southcarolina on 01-24-2007 at 10:12 PM said:
God me too.

It was like 15 years ago. Maybe the statute of limitations has run out. Better not risk it though

*packs up and heads to Switzerland*

Well, I got another Best Buy location to take back my bad mp3 player, so I am also a dangerous renegade.

Now, I just need to line up the sibling and the parking lot...

I'm hanging on for the ride, never thought I would meet someone that was as freaky now I am dating a Persian girl....and I would highly recommend it...wow!

I would like to add by the looks of the poll if you throw out GW....EVERYONE here IS freaky, some are unfortunately alone in thier freakiness at home but a good amount of people have found a willing participant in.......well that will......doesn't have a problem with......you know they........Hey honey! WTF is the dwarf doing in the bedroom?

Well, back in the day, a gf and I did enjoy the playground swings one eve in the best way possible. And as a matter of fact, as we were leaving a cop car cruised past on patrol, fortunately for us, after the "swinging" was over.

having sex in a car in the parking lot at work is fun until the guys at work find out and suddenly ask if you want to "go for a ride" during lunch.

Annihilus on 01-24-2007 at 04:24 PM said:
TAnnihilus thinks this may be his first sex pole, ...

Eh? "pole?"

Take good care of it boy, 'cause it ain't just your first but your last and only one you'll ever have. Take care of it, take lots of zinc and don't go pokin' it where it doesn't belong.

I just hope you didn't mean poll. :D

The closest I ever did that was freaknasty was in Bermuda dating a corrupt politician...on a flat rock in a cove, with pink sand and aquamarine surf swirling around that rock...getting higher and higher with each minute until a last sudden surge of foam came in coating both of us. :p

BradyLady12 on 01-25-2007 at 02:49 AM said:
The closest I ever did that was freaknasty was in Bermuda dating a corrupt politician...on a flat rock in a cove, with pink sand and aquamarine surf swirling around that rock...getting higher and higher with each minute until a last sudden surge of foam came in coating both of us. :p

UUUMMM just wanted to point something out....

You graciously point out to the Annihilus that he should be careful where he puts his "pole" yet you were with a POLITICIAN?????

Al Davis :D

Okay... I'll give you threesomes but.. 69? Toys? Isn't that just basic foreplay? :confused:

I'm thinking freaknasty would be more along the lines of having your hands and feet cuffed to the headboard or a sex swing or having sex while driving a vehicle.

These are just things I've heard about that I think would fall under the freaknasty category.

Course, I could be wrong. :shrug: Wouldn't be the first time.

vinceyoungfan on 01-24-2007 at 09:05 PM said:
my friend told me having sex while your pregnant is the best. I'm assuming you're extremely sensitive down there.

Sounds good. How do I get pregnant?

Mythjp on 01-24-2007 at 06:09 PM said:
Would having sex in the kids tree house qualify?
Or the roof of a building in downtown Boulder Co. during a meteor storm? What about grave yards?

Graveyards are cool. On the couch on a stage set up for a production of The Odd Couple in the theatre next to the police station is cool, too.

Back