OT: Is your spouse/significant other Freaknasty?

What is your spouse/significant other's freaknasty factor?

• Unfortunately, it is only I that am freaknasty :(

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • My spouse/significant other is freaknasty and it disturbs me :eek:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of us (or all three of us, whatever) are freaknasty. Suck on that, lamers. :thumb:

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Both of us are normal as can be and we are frightened by freaknasty-ers

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have no idea what's going on :confused:

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • thomas likes to have sex with George W. Bush :eek:

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
None of you f-ing business, Annihilus. I wouldn't tell you if you if you stuck needles in my pecker.

Is that freaknasty?

FallingAlice on 01-24-2007 at 07:07 PM said:
Read Dan Savage for awhile and you'll probably get a good ... ahem ... feel for what's out there.

Sorry. No pics. Just prose. But he's got an archive if you're really interested.

http://www.citypages.com/databank/28/1364/article15080.asp

Dammit, i like pics and videos. Oh well. I guess thats why they invented bittorrent technology. I might check out the archive. Im always up to learning something new :) Im pretty open minded, and have led the mrs down the path of debauchery to a couple of places that i dont think she ever expected to go, but that is a story for another day. Another day when the mrs is in some other country, without internet access.

bishbash on 01-24-2007 at 06:49 PM said:
Maybe when I die there will be someone in heaven like you (or jheavner) for me there. Damn you, Annihilus, for bringing this up after the Patriots loss. As if I didn't feel bad enough already. Ya want true confessions? I married someone that was abused as a child. 16 years of f*#cking missionary position 2-3 times a year. 16 years w/o (receiving) oral sex. 0 sex from when my wife found out she was pregnant till our son was 3. The only things keeping me sane are memories of wild single days and :jerkit: . There, ya feel better?

16 years without O........that's freaky alright...:eek:

chiefsgal on 01-24-2007 at 08:03 PM said:
16 years without O........that's freaky alright...:eek:
You're telling me!!!

bishbash on 01-24-2007 at 08:06 PM said:
You're telling me!!!

NO, you told me...ROFL and uh, uh, very sorry to hear it.....;)

bishbash on 01-24-2007 at 03:49 PM said:
Maybe when I die there will be someone in heaven like you (or jheavner) for me there. Damn you, Annihilus, for bringing this up after the Patriots loss. As if I didn't feel bad enough already. Ya want true confessions? I married someone that was abused as a child. 16 years of f*#cking missionary position 2-3 times a year. 16 years w/o (receiving) oral sex. 0 sex from when my wife found out she was pregnant till our son was 3. The only things keeping me sane are memories of wild single days and :jerkit: . There, ya feel better?

You can't hate on her for that. How can sex be enjoyable when it used to be a bad thing? Not to say that you hate on her or anything, but it is understandable.

I like trying new things.

sex is boring if you do the same thing all the time. You have to spice things up. Hot Steamy Showers, sex toys, role playing, threesomes, and 69 oh my.

vinceyoungfan on 01-24-2007 at 09:02 PM said:

sex is boring if you do the same thing all the time. You have to spice things up. Hot Steamy Showers, sex toys, role playing, threesomes, and 69 oh my.

/me faints

Jheavner on 01-24-2007 at 04:40 PM said:
It's freaky-deeky up in my house. I am married, and have 5 kids. And each time I was pregnant I was the freakiest. That's actually how I learned how freaky I am.

Don't knock all us women. Some of us like to get ours, too. And this is how I can truely say I am not worried about my man sneaking off. Why the hell would he go anywhere else? And why the hell would I go anywhere either?

We got a good thing going on here.

my friend told me having sex while your pregnant is the best. I'm assuming you're extremely sensitive down there.

good for you girl! I wouldn't leave if I were him either :)

Would having sex in the kids tree house qualify?
Or the roof of a building in downtown Boulder Co. during a meteor storm? What about grave yards?

Mythjp on 01-24-2007 at 08:09 PM said:
Or the roof of a building in downtown Boulder Co. during a meteor storm? What about grave yards?

a grave yard? you dirty freak :D

Mythjp on 01-24-2007 at 09:09 PM said:

LOL! I've got one. Hubby and I had sex on the 18th fairway at the Valle Vista Golf Course here in Indy about a year ago during a friend's wedding reception. We thought we'd gotten away with it but when we got back to the party a friend of ours said, "Hey, Dani...need a brush?" Hubby thought it was hillarious.

IndyColtsBabe on 01-24-2007 at 09:30 PM said:
LOL! I've got one. Hubby and I had sex on the 18th fairway at the Valle Vista Golf Course here in Indy about a year ago during a friend's wedding reception. We thought we'd gotten away with it but when we got back to the party a friend of ours said, "Hey, Dani...need a brush?" Hubby thought it was hillarious.

Now, more than ever, this thread is useless without pics.

vinceyoungfan on 01-24-2007 at 06:02 PM said:

Showers are cool, but at the same time I find that it washes away the wetness, so it's not as smooth. But sometimes that's nice in itself. I'm not into sex toys because I'd rather feel him than some plastic toy. Skin on skin is the best. Him and whatever he can use on his body is what I want. And 69, always. I don't find it boring if it's always the bomb.

southcarolina on 01-24-2007 at 08:35 PM said:
Now, more than ever, this thread is useless without pics.

this was the best that I could do. not many graveyard sex pictures online.:D

Jheavner on 01-24-2007 at 09:42 PM said:
Showers are cool, but at the same time I find that it washes away the wetness, so it's not as smooth. But sometimes that's nice in itself. I'm not into sex toys because I'd rather feel him than some plastic toy. Skin on skin is the best. Him and whatever he can use on his body is what I want. And 69, always. I don't find it boring if it's always the bomb.

I'm agree with you. I've never been as crazy about toys as I am about my husband. Guess we're some of the lucky ones. I have girlfriends who, I swear, would just die without their toys. :rolleyes:

We try to switch things up by taking advantage of different places. The golf course has been one of my favorites but, as early as Sunday, we did it in the front seat of our SUV outside of the bar where we watched the AFCCG. It was my idea...I was celebrating a little. Hubby isn't really much of a Colts fan.

Mythjp on 01-24-2007 at 09:09 PM said:

In case nobody answered your question..yes, it counts...>)

Dammit if this thread doesnt end up in the classic thread forum, there is no justice in the world. I might call in sick to work tomorrow and just camp out here.

One time i had sex on an elementary school playground ( it was night time ya pervs) while my gf's brother waited for us in the car.

southcarolina on 01-24-2007 at 09:57 PM said:
Dammit if this thread doesnt end up in the classic thread forum, there is no justice in the world. I might call in sick to work tomorrow and just camp out here.

One time i had sex on an elementary school playground ( it was night time ya pervs) while my gf's brother waited for us in the car.

>)

Back