OT Mass Sen John Kerry (not politics)

Uncle Vic

Reaction score
Wheres the outrage over the deaths of the 2 US soldiers that where tortured by Alqeida in Iraq.I said this was not politics because its not.This is lfe and death,right and wrong.Seeing that this site is based in the Great state of Mass it seems apropriate to place it here.This will also be the very last post by Uncle Vic.Sure it wont be up long but here it is.

The torture and deaths of those 2 soldiers along with all the other deaths are on the hands of people that voted into power the likes of Sen John Kerry and Ted Kennedy,those people have blood on their hands.

Anybody that continues to be a democrat after today might just as well prepare for eternal Damnation from the one true Holly God, The Lord Jesus Christ. (GOD BE MERCIFUL TO ME A SINNER)

As if the deaths of millions and millions of Gods unborn children that all democrats and moderate Republicans are personally responsible for wasnt enough.We have the teaching of homosexuality to your children as being acceptable to God.It isnt acceptable to God,he has told us that very clearly.Sodom and gomorah(sp) for starters,many scriptures that instruct us that this is wrong.As if we needed to be told!!!!! Now you want gay marriage and gay adoption...places like Mass and NY and California are the worst offenders.

These same people are responsible for the deaths of the US troops in Iraq,you say you support the troops what a joke!!!

John Kerry should have done to him what the terrorists did to the 2 US troops.That being,having his balls cut out and stuffed in his mouth,his eyes poked out,his heart cut out and then shot in the head.The only good democrat....there are no good democrats.But be of good comfort,moderate Republicans have the same fate awaiting them.At least the moderate Republicans voted for a Godly man,maybe that will help them? They still have the blood of the killings of the unborn and the support of the evil sin of homosexuality.

I say God be merciful to me a sinner as I say all this.Thats really all it takes to turn from your wicked ways is to ask Jesus to come into your life thank him for dying on the cross for your sins.You cant continue to vote for people that support abortion homosexuality and support for terrorists over are good soldiers.

Over and out

You know, just because you repeat over and over that something isn't political does not make it so, especially when it is followed by broad generalizations such as "Anybody that continues to be a democrat after today might just as well prepare for eternal Damnation..."

Anyway, I have no love for those two politicians, but the rest of your post is just more of your hate and vitriol, hence it is being moved to the appropriate forum.

You are still welcome to stick around. I know you are sometimes (maybe?) capable of contributing something of substance.

Or am I wishing for too much?

Just wondering where the outrage is

Leftist groups around the world are saying that the USA are the terrorists.They complain about Gitmo etc.Democrat leaders support these same views.Wheres the world wide outrage over what happened to these US troops.The ACLU,Human rights watch are silent on this so far.

Democrats for the very most part share the values of these groups.

Wheres the outrage.,

The "god" described above is not worthy of worship or veneration, This is the same "god" worshiped by the Mullah's.

As a youngster I was taught "God is Love"

Uncle Vic, these are the last words I'll waste on you. It's "Christians" like you that give "Christians" a bad name. Go haunt some Christian Idendity Board somewhere, those guys will love your act.

It's funny you're blaming Dems for this, because if it wasn't for Reps the soldiers wouldn't be over there in the first place. Nice logic there chief.

Uncle Vic said:
Anybody that continues to be a democrat after today might just as well prepare for eternal Damnation from the one true Holly God, The Lord Jesus Christ. (GOD BE MERCIFUL TO ME A SINNER)

Don't worry, we'll be sure to save you a special seat in hell :thumb:

Vic, your head is so far up your ass you should have plexiglass installed in your stomach so you can see where you're going. If you honestly believe that God will eternally condemn people solely on the basis of their political party, than you are dumber than the Republican fools you believe in.

Trust me, all you self-righteous, holier-than-thou clowns are going to have a rude awakening when you meet God. I don't think He appreciates His name being used to win elections any more than He likes it being used to justify killing innocent people.

Furthermore, while we're at it, what makes Republicans so much better than Democrats anyway? The Republican party stands for discriminating against people, letting people starve and suffer simply because they had the misfortune to be born into poverty, and helping the rich get richer whenever possible. Funny how all these Bible-thumpers like to ignore the parts of the Bible that talk about helping their fellow man, showing compassion and how it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Now STFU and get the hell out of here already. :4321:

Until now I actually thought Uncle Vic was kidding about the whole Doug Flutie thing - I thought he was just being funny. I really had no idea that he was in fact crazy!

Uncle Vic: SLOWLY STEP AWAY FROM THE CULT!

You can probably still be de-programmed if you get into a program right away.

In other news, whatever happened to Space Ghost: Coast to Coast?

:4321: :4321: :4321:

What an idiot. First of all the troops are there because the Republicans and their cronies in big oil and weapons production wanted to make vast amounts of money, nothing more nothing less.

Second, in case you haven't noticed under Bush we have become a nation that tortures. We have shipped numerous suspects to nations without bans on torture so they could do the dirty work and we could pretend we had nothing to do with it. In total violation of international law to do so by the way. Not to mention Abu Ghraib.

Point of fact, THE US IS THE ONLY FIRST WORLD NATION THAT REFUSED TO PASS A RESOLUTION OUTLAWING TORTURE. The movement to defeat this measure was led by, you guessed it, Shotgun Dick Cheney. So if you want to place responsibility for our guys getting tortured, go right to Cheney and the Republicans.

You f'in religous fascists pompously try and tell the rest of the world what to do and what's right when you don't have a clue. Enjoy your membership in America's version of the Taliban.

:4321: :4321: :4321:

Sen. Kerry voted for the Iraq war.
Sen. Kennedy voted against it.

How in the f.ck can BOTH be responsible??

Get psychiatric help.

If wishing for the horrific death of a US Senator doesn't warrant a permanent ban/assclowning then I don't know what does (you know he'll be back).

Vic is obviously a whack-job, but he does raise 1 valid point in that tirade....

Where IS the outrage?

Seems like the media made a bigger deal out of some POW's having panties on their heads than they have made out of some of our boys being mutilated.

Pull out the embedded "journalists" and let these guys do what must be done.

This is just right-wing garbage propaganda.

I couldn't be happier that this is your last post, but I doubt it will be. (in fact, you allready posted once after saying you were going away forever)

If you DO decide to leave and take your crap elsewhere... Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! :4321:

P.S. I'm a Democrat, I'm against the war, I'm pro-choice, and yet I still feel God loves me. How 'bout that? I'm also upset about what happened to the soldiers... But if Bush hadn't rushed us into war with no exit strategy, they never would of been there in the first place. Whoever said that this war is all about making rich people richer is spot-on.

I'm not sure people understand Uncle Vic's argument - he is one of those people who would picket at a soldier's funeral because he believes that God is punishing America for tolerating homosexuality. He is not saying the Democrats are responsible for our troops being in Iraq - only that our soldiers are being tortured to death as a punishment from God, because of the politics of people like Kerry and Kennedy and "moderate republicans" who tolerate homosexuality.

Vic to claim any death is good shows you do not obey the simplest of the 10 commandments "thou shall not kill". I would assume from the teachings I have been part of that it does not need to be the physical act but the thought of killing. Unfortunately asking for forgiveness during the act will not get you the forgiveness you are looking for. No Vic, you would need to truly be sorry for the sins you confess I sense no remorse in your post.

I feel you should get off your Arse and on to your knees and pray that the lord forgives you and heals you of all the hatred festering in your Body, Mind and Soul and someday finds you worthy of entrance into the gates of Heaven.

By the context of your post lately you, my friend, have booked a long hot afterlife for your soul in HELL.

one must start the healing of the world at home Vic and once you have your house in order then and only then are you able to preach the word of the lord and expect others to listen

Halliburton!!!

"No Blood for Oil"

I was laughing on rt. 2 this morning when I saw some woman's mini van littered with anti-bush, anti-war bullshit bumper stickers. This one was my favorite: "How many lives per gallon?"

There is no doubt that Bush is not the sharpest tool in the shed. There is no doubt that going to war in Iraq was not the best move we could have made in the war on terror.

There is also no doubt that anyone who thinks that we are in this war to make money or steal oil is a complete idiot. There is also no doubt that anyone who thinks that Americans are the bad guys because we "torture" F**KING terrorists is also a complete moron. Lastly, there is no doubt that Uncle Vic does NOT represent the vast majority of us who are right of center.

Spinal Tap said:

There is also no doubt that anyone who thinks that we are in this war to make money or steal oil is a complete idiot.

Iraq's oil reserves (either the second or third largest in the world) were supposed to pay for the war. I think part of what made the idea of invading Iraq attractive to the Bush administration was the oil. I don't think we would have invaded Iraq if it weren't for the oil.

thomas144 said:
Iraq's oil reserves (either the second or third largest in the world) were supposed to pay for the war. I think part of what made the idea of invading Iraq attractive to the Bush administration was the oil. I don't think we would have invaded Iraq if it weren't for the oil.

You are correct Thomas.

But let me add that in that little corner of the world, instability or outright stopping of the world oil production could end up being the beginning of the end of the world as we know it.

Notice how the stock market nosedives everytime a hurricane hits, Iran threatens or Chaves rattles his sword?

Now imagine a grinding halt to oil output....that my man, would be the end of civilization and I am not exaggerating in the least.

No oil = rapid inflation

rapid inflation = job cuts and 100 dollar cheeseburgers

No oil = no electricity

No oil and no electricity = no crops

No crops = no food

no food = no morals for the masses

no morals for the masses = anarchy

It's not a giant leap, it's the only logical leap to from in the middle east.

Back