OT: Mundane Things You Do Repeatedly That tPlanet Might Find Interesting

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
you know.......for example:

like always facing the label on that toothpaste tube towards you when you put it back in it's caddy or inside the medicine cabinet :rolleyes:

I shall begin ~~

I always find my underpants inside-out on the floor when I go to put them back on after sechs

I count windows on buildings while I drive....Don't know why, I just do.

I imagine I am Michael driving the Night Rider car from that show in the morning when I"m on my way to work

I have to make sure the fuel price is even- if it lands on $20.01, I keep going to $21, $22, etc...

I have to make sure the fuel price is even- if it lands on $20.01, I keep going to $21, $22, etc...

That's tough when the price is high...each click ends up being worth 2 cents.

I read at least 5 novels a week. Except this week. Only three because The Lost Symbol took longer.

At night, driving by peoples houses, I look to see if anyone is having secks:coffee:

I guess I'm missing out I don't have a "toothpaste tube caddy" I don't even know what that is :huh:

I'm a "serial timer". It takes me 15 minutes to get to work, five minutes to get to Walmart, 6 minutes to get to my bank, the school I'm going to starting in August is ten minutes away from my house, and two minutes to the nearest gas station. I time this shit. Weird.

Wait a few minutes and RG will post a picture of his.

or he'll post a picture of some random naked fat guy doing something totally unrelated.

let's hope it's what you said (and that there are no naked fat guys holding it. the tootpaste caddy, that is)

I'm a "serial timer". It takes me 15 minutes to get to work, five minutes to get to Walmart, 6 minutes to get to my bank, the school I'm going to starting in August is ten minutes away from my house, and two minutes to the nearest gas station. I time this shit. Weird.

I do that too. on the way home from work I look at landmarks and check the time to see if I'm on time or running behind...

I measure time in cigarettes. This is because under normal circumstances, I am consistent in the amount of time it takes me to smoke one. My lady (who doesn't smoke) has picked up on it as well.

So now for example when I go to meet my lady after work, and she's on her way to pick me up somewhere she will text me to tell me "I'll be there in one cigarette." or something.

Now THAT is just plain weirdz. :kisss:

I do that too. If something is over 20 minutes away, it's too damn far. Also, I want to judge how the weather, accidents or a train slow down the traffic.:shrug:

Back