OT: Your last meal

OK I love Baron's meal. So I'll work from that.

Bowl of New England Clam Chowder with extra crackers.
Corn on the cob (fresh farm picked).
One pound of steamers.
Two 2 pound lobsters.
A six (Ok 12) pack of Gritty's Pub Style Ale
A warm Brownie (large like 5 x5 inches) with Vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.

Not wanting to sound too posh but for my last meal I'll splash out and have dinner at any of the following restaurants that I could never normally afford to visit.

Andrew

Heston

Gordon

Thomas

If there's some kind of budget then I'd go for either an Indian or Vietnamese banquet and try to eat enough that I die at the table.

Baron Samedi on 08-21-2007 at 01:08 PM said:
Jeebus! That's the best you can do? This is your LAST MEAL!!! There is nothing in the world you'd rather have than :Eason: Hawaiian Pizza and Mt. Dew?

Tell ya what, I'll even throw in a bag of Doritos......

You're pathetic!:thwak: :poke:

lol sorry im just not that picky...pizza is my fav food and mountain dew happens to go very nicely with it...if i had to add anything it would probably be some blue raspberry italian ice for dessert...mmm...or a dels..

Bradys Bunch on 08-21-2007 at 01:22 PM said:
lol sorry im just not that picky...pizza is my fav food and mountain dew happens to go very nicely with it...if i had to add anything it would probably be some blue raspberry italian ice for dessert...mmm...or a dels..

Hey, no need to defend your choice. Did anyone see the latest Disney animated film, "Ratatouille"? If so, then you'll understand that a good meal doesn't have to be the fanciest, but sometimes just the one that you like the best and brings back memories. Hence why I chose Egg McMuffins. :D

Although, since it's the LAST meal, and I can pig out, I'd actually expand it.

First course: Egg McMuffins, hash browns, Dunkin Donuts coffee (the good kind like they used to make years ago).

Next course: hot and sour soup from Chef Chang's in Brookline, along with some pasta salad my wife makes (the kind with balsamic vinegar and oil, not mayo).

Main course: my mom's pasta and spaghetti sauce, with meatballs (I'll break my vegetarianism for the last meal).

Dessert: apple pie and pumpkin pie and chocolate cream pie.

Finished off with: a nice tall Sam Adams... with rat poison in it. $#&% them, I'll take MYSELF out after I finish the meal and deny the bastards the pleasure. :4321:

Bradys Bunch on 08-21-2007 at 01:22 PM said:

So you are sticking with your first choice, ok by me. But at least you could tell us all where this best pizza in the world can be found. I assume you would not settle for anything but the best in pizza for your last meal.

A big fat, juicy prime rib with King crab legs. Since I usually only drink diet stuff, I'll splurge and say regular Sprite, yippee! My homemade loaded baked potato salad with lots of bacon, green onions and cheese. Grilled asparagus with lots of butter. Garlic bread. Cheesecake with strawberry topping for dessert. Or Ben&Jerry's Everything but the. . . . Man, I'm hungry now.:mad:

Originally posted by JD10367 on 08-21-2007 at 01:31 PM Hey, no need to defend your choice. Did anyone see the latest Disney animated film, "Ratatouille"? If so, then you'll understand that a good meal doesn't have to be the fanciest, but sometimes just the one that you like the best and brings back memories. Hence why I chose Egg McMuffins. :D

Although, since it's the LAST meal, and I can pig out, I'd actually expand it.

First course: Egg McMuffins, hash browns, Dunkin Donuts coffee (the good kind like they used to make years ago).

Next course: hot and sour soup from Chef Chang's in Brookline, along with some pasta salad my wife makes (the kind with balsamic vinegar and oil, not mayo).

Main course: my mom's pasta and spaghetti sauce, with meatballs (I'll break my vegetarianism for the last meal).

Dessert: apple pie and pumpkin pie and chocolate cream pie.

Finished off with: a nice tall Sam Adams... with rat poison in it. $#&% them, I'll take MYSELF out after I finish the meal and deny the bastards the pleasure. :4321:

Errrr you already did that with the Egg McMuffin
BTW
How the fvck can one "pig out" on vegetables?

PS
If you break the vow and eat meat for your last meal teh aminals are goingz to et u

patriotswin4me on 08-21-2007 at 01:34 PM said:
So you are sticking with your first choice, ok by me. But at least you could tell us all where this best pizza in the world can be found. I assume you would not settle for anything but the best in pizza for your last meal.

lol thats a good question, living in Westerly, RI, we are not exactly known for our world famous pizza and i havent exactly had the pizza from new york or anything like that...Theres a restuarant called Vetranos around here that makes really good pizza so i guess it'd be from there, or Dominos lol

I dont think we should talk about death.it is very depressing

but mine would have too be rice and chicken

followed by lots of alcohol...and then lots more

babalu87 on 08-21-2007 at 01:46 PM said:
Errrr you already did that with the Egg McMuffin

Wouldn't that be with a Sausage and Egg McMuffin or a Bacon and Egg McMuffin?

They don't put meat in the Egg McMuffin too do they, the Bastages?

Smudger on 08-21-2007 at 02:00 PM said:

yeah they put ham

Re: I'm having Deja Vu...

Smudger on 08-21-2007 at 02:00 PM said:

Sarcasm? PLEASE tell me so, either that or you are Rumpelstiltskin

PSC_Pats_Fan on 08-21-2007 at 02:02 PM said:
Hmm... This seems strangely familiar....

Oh yeah...

http://http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?threadid=16987&highlight=Last+meal

You know, Whoever started that original thread was a real creative genius. This one is just a cheap knock-off. :p

Maybe the Mods could merge the two together and they could live in perfect harmony forever instead of competing for peoples affection?

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

Call me wierd, but I abhor the feeling of being full. I would rather go all day without eating than eat a huge meal of any kind.

I am a lucky man in that I eat my favorite food all the time. Give me one of my wife's salads or her chicken soup and I die a happy man.

Edit to say that her quesadillas and bruschetta are awesome too. I would probably just stay up with my family all night so I might even have time to get all of these in. With plenty of orange juice, of course. I love my OJ.

Baron Samedi on 08-21-2007 at 11:23 AM said:
You are going to die at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Tonite, you get your last meal. What would it be?

Mine would be a clambake dinner...the whole bit...clam chowder, corn, potato, steamers, and lobster with butter...preferably two lobsters...and throw in some mussels steamed with garlic and onion.

Some nice tall glasses of frothy Sam Adams to drink.....maybe Oktoberfest or the Harpoon UFO with a lemon wedge.

For dessert, I'll have a nice big slice of cheesecake...not that white, creamy stuff they sell everywhere....I want the rich, heavy, dry, yellow kind like my mom makes, with cherry pie topping on it.

Yummy!

+1

Re: Re: I'm having Deja Vu...

babalu87 on 08-21-2007 at 02:13 PM said:
Sarcasm? PLEASE tell me so, either that or you are Rumpelstiltskin

Ok. I think we must have a few trans-atlantic Fast Food differences. Over here there is no meat of any description in a Maccy D's Egg McMuffin.

sonsofkraftybob on 08-21-2007 at 02:50 PM said:

For using +1 in consecutive food posts

2 Egg McMuffin for $3.00 MEH
2 Sausage McMuffin for $3.00 :D

Sausage > ALL

Back