OT: Your last meal

I am and all the fish tell me Sausage > all

Nice pic, where is the un-edited version?
It appears that she has ribs but I cant see them, I find that very attractive.

Start with: A warm bowl of Mom's homemade chicken Velvet soup. Its a creamy chicken soup that uses an entire stick of butter to make. It's freaking delicious.

Main course: Half a rack of ribs, crab legs, and a lobster tail. As a side a baked potato with all the butter cheese and bacon it can handle. No vegetables. I'm dying tomorrow. To heal with eating healthy.

Desert: Home-made yellow cake with chocolate icing with strawberry icecream. Not fancy, but deep down I am a simple man with simple needs.

jaric on 08-21-2007 at 04:17 PM said:
. . . deep down I am a simple man with simple needs.

Yeah, but the fact that you're a Colts fan has nothing to do with this topic. :D

I am so mutha fruckin hungry now. That prime rib sounds sooo good.drool :jedi:

sir_drinkalot on 08-21-2007 at 08:03 PM said:
Anyone ever go to the Nordic Lodge in Rhode Island? This place will take care of ANY hunger pang you may have. And then some. No zombies though. And it's all you can eat.

http://www.nordiclodge.com/

There's a place like this on the road to Foxwoods called Custy's... and I think I heard that a place with the same name was originally in Rhode Island. Custy's, like the Nordic Lodge, is almost seventy bucks... and, not for nothing, for THAT price it should be all you can eat AND you should get BJs from swimsuit models. :D

Oysters on the half shell and shrimp cocktail. And keep them coming fast and furious along with the Sam Adams.

May sound pricey, but if you make damn sure you eat at least 4-5 lobsters your'e pretty much gettin' your money's worth.

JD10367 on 08-21-2007 at 08:18 PM said:
There's a place like this on the road to Foxwoods called Custy's... and I think I heard that a place with the same name was originally in Rhode Island. Custy's, like the Nordic Lodge, is almost seventy bucks... and, not for nothing, for THAT price it should be all you can eat AND you should get BJs from swimsuit models. :D

A great big chicken fried steak with two slices of meatloaf next to it. Mashed potatoes and gravy and a big scoop of peas. With any luck my heart would actually explode before the crack of dawn.

WisColtFan7 on 08-22-2007 at 09:35 AM said:
An all-you-can-eat buffet......and I'd pace myself so I'd never stop eating....:D

aw i thought you would say a large block of cheese...

Back