Other games Week 5

Wilson out 4-8 weeks. Had surgery on his finger.
Seahawks season is ovah.

Jets were picked to win by every one on the pregame show.
Current score 17-3 Falcons. Could have been 24-0, but Falcons lost a fumble on the Jets 15.
Update 20-3 Falcons at halftime.

Last edited:
Jest gonna Jest. Even though I'm up since like 7 I feel like it would be a chore to watch that game.

20-9,Falcons just lost another fumble on the Jets 20. Should not be this close.
One of my favorite things other than watching the Patriots win is watching the Jets lose.
So far Wilson is not even close to Mac the Knife as an NFL QB.

20-9,Falcons just lost another fumble on the Jets 20. Should not be this close.
One of my favorite things other than watching the Patriots win is watching the Jets lose.
So far Wilson is not even close to Mac the Knife as an NFL QB.
Mac has such a huge advantage over these rookie qb's. GOAT coach & top shelf organization. Huge in the development of a young qb.

Brady had his second game with 5 tds. He may get another 5 Thursday night vs the Iggles.

go browns!!
lefrontrunner is at the game....wonder if he has the cowboys game on in his box? 🤣

go browns!!
lefrontrunner is at the game....wonder if he has the cowboys game on in his box? 🤣
Love to watch the Browns game.
We have the Cowboys and Giants both teams that I hate.
However, the Giants have lost Barkley. And Jones got hit in the head trying to score. When he got up and started to walk, he was so wobbly that one on the Cowboy players ran over to assist him. They put him in a cart so I doubt it he will be back.

Love to watch the Browns game.
We have the Cowboys and Giants both teams that I hate.
However, the Giants have lost Barkley. And Jones got hit in the head trying to score. When he got up and started to walk, he was so wobbly that one on the Cowboy players ran over to assist him. They put him in a cart so I doubt it he will be back.
yeah me too.....

We were trying to watch the red soxs ugh

~Dee~

They don’t even have MLB playoff game on any of the cable channels, not that I would watch it. I see bull riding, NASCAR, drag racing, and other sports.
Funny how "Americas Pasttime" has fallen so far.
sad but true

~Dee~

Back