Other games Week 5

So it's ok for the Bills to runaway with that division?

PS. Go Colts.
Meh. We'll see. They are the best team right now but it's a long season.
Congrats on the win today. Guess Ben is not quite a corpse yet. ;)

Allen just ran for 40 yards. Going to be a long night for the Chefs I think.

Bills are playing this game perfectly. Four man front is the way to go with the 2 deep safeties.

Man, a lot of game left but the Bills are looking mighty legit!!

Amazing Allen showed up and so much for tHeY hAvEn'T pLaYeD aNyOnE.....

Man, a lot of game left but the Bills are looking mighty legit!!

Amazing Allen showed up and so much for tHeY hAvEn'T pLaYeD aNyOnE.....
Reminiscent of the SB.

I accidentally posted this in the random football news thread, but what will happen if there’s lighting till dawn. Looking at the radar that’s not much of an exaggeration as to what could happen.

I accidentally posted this in the random football news thread, but what will happen if there’s lighting till dawn. Looking at the radar that’s not much of an exaggeration as to what could happen.
I was wondering the same thing. Didn't Miami play in a game that finished like 9 hours later?

I should be rooting against the Bills. But I hate the Chiefs and there is not a lot to dislike about this Bills team.

The Bills maybe but the fans on the 2 Bills Drive forum are really full of themselves. Still find it hard to pull for the Chefs but Bills fans make it easier than it should be…..lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bills maybe but the fans on the 2 Bills Drive forum are really full of themselves. Still find it hard to pull for the Chefs but Bills fans make it easier than it should be…..lol.

Exactly how I feel. I don't know how you lose 4 SBs in a row in the pre cap era and then generally have a crap team for 20 years and run around with the bravado. They're annoying fans with this weird thing of being great. So many years of empty seats in the upper level of the top tier for so many years. I'd be crossing my fingers and hoping my team doesn't look outclassed by the better competition before acting like it's a given my team is going to be great. There are lots of moving parts in the NFL right now.

What I don't get is how these Ds don't know how top play the same style of QB. Don't let the QB run right. Set the edge wide on the strong side. If you take away the top option and do that, and have pretty good cover guys, you'll make it tough for each QB.

That's why I don't hang out on that site, and I hang out on the Buffalo range

Anyway,
Exactly how I feel. I don't know how you lose 4 SBs in a row in the pre cap era and then generally have a crap team for 20 years and run around with the bravado. They're annoying fans with this weird thing of being great. So many years of empty seats in the upper level of the top tier for so many years. I'd be crossing my fingers and hoping my team doesn't look outclassed by the better competition before acting like it's a given my team is going to be great. There are lots of moving parts in the NFL right now.

What I don't get is how these Ds don't know how top play the same style of QB. Don't let the QB run right. Set the edge wide on the strong side. If you take away the top option and do that, and have pretty good cover guys, you'll make it tough for each QB.
Yeah I remember Patriots fans after New England won that first super bowl doing the same thing after the Patriots had been a shit team for, what, decades? Gimme a break

Regardless, this Buffalo team, this year is legit!

Besides a few hiccups, I think if the bill’s wanted to play softball, the chiefs wouldn’t be able to stop them. I’m loving it, watching the chefs crap in their own stadium is great.

Back