Overrated...Underrated

Overrated: Maryland crab - too much work for not enough reward for someone used to eating lobster. Plus all you taste is old bay.

Underrated: comfort over mileage in your daily driving vehicle.

Nice thread idea!

Overrated: Alaskan Pink salmon (king is best, then reds).

Underrated: Ketchup (Catsup?) on mac and cheese.

Overrated: iPhones
Underrated:. Google smart phone

Overrated:. Mayo
Underrated:. Mustard
Should be eradicated from the earth:. Ketchup

I think all condiments are overrated. I don't use any of them. If the food requires a condiment to taste good, it is not very good to begin with.

Underrated: Extremely dark chocolate.

Overrated: condiments
Underrated: the amount of pissed off you get when someone you are with refuses to eat any of them if there are even .0000088 micrograms of them on the sandwich and you have to wait 401,336,991 minutes extra for your food at a fast food place
:coffee:

Overrated: Working from home
Underrated: The Pat's odds of winning Superbowl LII

Overrated:. Mayo
Underrated:. Mustard
Should be eradicated from the earth:. Ketchup

Normally I would agree with this BUT it rules on mac and cheese (Kraft).

Normally I would agree with this BUT it rules on mac and cheese (Kraft).

That sounds so incredibly gross lol.

Side note, I actually add mustard powder into the roux on the rare moments I make Mac and cheese.

That sounds so incredibly gross lol.

Side note, I actually add mustard powder into the roux on the rare moments I make Mac and cheese.

My first g/f turned me on to it and I thought the same thing you did until I tried it. Couldn't believe how it changed the taste of mac and cheese for the better. Don't think I would try it on gourmet mac and cheese however.

My first g/f turned me on to it and I thought the same thing you did until I tried it. Couldn't believe how it changed the taste of mac and cheese for the better. Don't think I would try it on gourmet mac and cheese however.
If I saw you put ketchup on Mac and cheese I made, we wouldn't be able to be friends.

Thomas is right, a well done meatloaf is divine.

I like to only use the tin for a mold and cook it on a sheet pan instead so you get a crust on more sides.

I also like to use BBQ sauce as a glaze instead of the traditional ketchup which my previous posts should explain.

Since we are talking about food, something I think more people would enjoy if they knew about it (thus it is underrated) is ketchup on microwaved mixed vegetables. Delish.

Over-rated: Social media
Under-rated: group singing

Food:
Under: reduced fat milk
Over: ceviche

Thomas is right, a well done meatloaf is divine.

I like to only use the tin for a mold and cook it on a sheet pan instead so you get a crust on more sides.

I also like to use BBQ sauce as a glaze instead of the traditional ketchup which my previous posts should explain.
Ketchup is a main ingredient for many barbecue sauces. Even the homemade kind.

Back