Patriots 2021 cuts, signings, and practice squad

This more or less gives us an idea of what the 53 man roster will be minus like three players.

I think you might need to pick your gals a little better.

slutty hi guys GIF by South Park

You would be hard-pressed to believe what Piggy threw my beautiful love yesterday on FB on this subject. The only thing I could do was throw a "Jesus, Pig" at it. LOL :banghead:

It is a head scratcher.

I've been thinking about this and it does make sense if the Pats really don't think Ferentz can do anything but be the 3rd center. Based on him unable to handle
the Giants scrubs the other night as a guard, I think that makes sense and, while improved, I don't like him at Center, either. He's just limited by his body which isn't
really up to average NFL standards.

In addition, I believe Cajuste won the swing tackle job away from Justin Herron and Herron doesn't fit at guard.

So, we really don't have a viable backup guard besides Karras and our scouts felt like Durant, who I've never heard of, is a depth upgrade.

Backup guard is not a sexy personnel issue, but we like to have a couple of viable candidates in the pipeline at every position and there was a thin spot there. My
main question is why we waited this long to address the position, but it could have been dependent on when the Chiefs decided what their mix was going to be.
Maybe we'll get a better idea when Durant gets a few snaps.

You would be hard-pressed to believe what Piggy threw my beautiful love yesterday on FB on this subject. The only thing I could do was throw a "Jesus, Pig" at it. LOL :banghead:
If it were something I'd be hard pressed to believe pig would do? If there were such a thing, it sure must be somethin!

If it were something I'd be hard pressed to believe pig would do? If there were such a thing, it sure must be somethin!

LMAO, it was something, indeed, and had something to do with the term, rancid. :barf:

To her credit, she absolutely can handle herself. :)

Man, it wasn't fun . How was it watching your team umm ,well miss Tom Brady?

Don't miss Tom for his last few years at all. I'm on to Mac who would not have been possible very likely had Brady been still here nor would the massive rebuild. this year through free agency and the draft.

Future looks very bright here in New England, man.

Don't miss Tom for his last few years at all. I'm on to Mac who would not have been possible very likely had Brady been still here nor would the massive rebuild. this year through free agency and the draft.

Future looks very bright here in New England, man.
Yes it does. I was just poking at the idiot posting. Gonna be a fun year for you guys.

Back