Patriots at Raiders: Official Game Thread

Pats fans should be pissed . This isnt a BB coached team. That preaches displine & situational awarness. Its been a season long mess from Patricia.
I can't be pissed. I expect dumb shit from this team now. it's not like they were going anywhere even if they won. I hope this makes it easier for Kraft to clean house. it's time.

Yeah, enjoy the shit show that it is.

From the Cole NON TD (his toe was out), to Rhambo not going down to go to OT, to Myers doing even dumber things...it's actually funny af.

I choose not to get upset about it for the reasons I've already mentioned above. Wouldn't do any good anyway.

I stated a couple of days ago, on this blog, that the Patriots would probably lose today, because they're facing a head coach that used to be a coach on the Patriots. They usually beat the Patriots. Another texter stated the Patriots would win by 10 points. Unfortunately, I was right. I hope the other texter learned his lesson, although he possibly didn't. Good luck the rest of the way, to the Patriots.

I think bigger question is with all the billions of dollar that the NFL has, why don't the have sideline cameras? If they had sideline cameras, then the stupid lateral at the end would never had happened.
They owe it to all NFL fans to get their calls right.

Today was probably quite good for non-Patriots coaches and players, because many of them were probably quite sick of the Patriots winning supeerbowls, and doing very well all other years (when Brady was the qb). They are probably quite psyched, now. Also, congratulations to Josh McDanels, a good coach, with a good, and very exciting win, for him. Lastly, I remember when the Patriots lost to the Dolphins, late in 2018, by winning with the same play the Patriots tried to win with, tonight. And then, the Patriots went on to win the championship, that season.

We're not going anywhere this year anyway so hopefully these players are learning some lessons on how not to lose games for next year.
So this week they learned not to lateral the ball 20 yards backwards to the other team on the last play of a tie game. Great, making progress.

Correct me if I'm wrong. There are usually cameras covering every blade of grass in these games, especially in and around the EZ and on the sidelines? This was weird. Like there really was no other angle?
How much $ is being gambled again? There's your reason right there. Not a theory either.

Exactly. So games are rigged and sports fans don't want to believe it.
The more games that I watch, the more obvious that it gets.

I still like watching it, but, it's not a sport. It's really similar to WWE. The athletes have to be in shape and be able to play, but, there's simply way too much money being gambled for it to be legit. The refs answer to their mob bosses.

I am searching for the most hair-tearingest, freaked out ARRRRGG meme I can find. There was only one solution for this destroyed fan after watching my heart be torn out at the end of that game:

Attachments

• pot-smoking-cat630.jpg
    pot-smoking-cat630.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 3
I am searching for the most hair-tearingest, freaked out ARRRRGG meme I can find. There was only one solution for this destroyed fan after watching my heart be torn out at the end of that game:

Yer gonna get yer cat high? ;)

Back