Patriots Free Agency 2023

Patricia's fa signing last year was considered a bust...

As it should have been. What a terrible decision. Placeholder? So what. So many better ways to get to BoB '23 than the way Bill chose.

So, he was almost as good as Bailey was last year? Awesome!
I think you might have done what I initially did for a sec and look at those stats as if they were kick-offs. He was twice as good as Bailey at keeping it from being a touchback.

And I think Waitman had the most punt attempts in the NFL last season. Not going to get too stoked over a punter but I feel better with Waitman than Bailey.

Field Yates posted the current cap numbers of all NFL teams earlier today. If the contract was posted as of this morning it's reflected in these numbers.

Attachments

• 20230323_192445.jpg
    20230323_192445.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 4
I think you might have done what I initially did for a sec and look at those stats as if they were kick-offs. He was twice as good as Bailey at keeping it from being a touchback.

And I think Waitman had the most punt attempts in the NFL last season. Not going to get too stoked over a punter but I feel better with Waitman than Bailey.
Wait...Man! :coffee:

Mills played FS all 4 years he was at LSU. Mills was thought to have FS/CB flexibility when he came out; same as DMac.
He was drafted by the Eagles as a FS. In his 2nd year with Philly, 2 starting CBs went down and Mills was forced to play CB.
He did pretty well so Philly kept him at CB for the next year.
He played FS & CB for the Eagles who won against NE in the SB.

FS was always his natural position. He only played CB out of necessity, first for the Eagles and then for NE.

You know, you could look this stuff up on your own.

Yeah again you’re missing the forrest through the trees. Am familiar with the Eagles happily letting Jalen Mills go.

Here are his last 4 years of PFF grades. This is not a good player.

PFF Grade
2022 44
2021 67
2020 68
2019 56

Last edited:
Yeah again you’re missing the forrest through the trees. Am familiar with the Eagles happily letting Jalen Mills go.

Here are his last 4 years of PFF grades. This is not a good player.

PFF Grade
2022 44
2021 67
2020 68
2019 56

Yeah it must be me being a f*cking ignoramus right along with Belichick.

Yeah it must be me being a f*cking ignoramus right along with Belichick.

Oh, me too.

I'm so fucking numb that I forgot to wear my drool bucket yesterday and damn near drowned.

I'm such a blind homer that I can't see what a moron Belichick is and what a bad organization the Pats are. Top to bottom. This is
true even though I get reminded of those ironclad facts on almost every thread.

I have trouble with basic concepts like every draft pick is supposed to be an instant superstar and no improvement is ever possible. After
all, everybody else hits on every pick don't they?

Only certified geniuses who grace us multiple times each day with the gift of their wit and insight can get away with
degrading the members of this forum using insulting terms to make themselves feel temporarily superior.

If I wasn't so stupid I might just respond in kind to see what I can get away with. At least I wouldn't be sitting here
holding back anger.

Agholor is a Raven. A one-year deal worth up to $5.25 million.

Back