Patriots Players rank their own team 29th out of 32.

More evidence Krafts are cheap.

Imagine during the height of the Patriots' dynasty reams and reams of money was pouring in yet it wasn't adequately being reinvested in the team's infrastructure.
That this is the 3rd yr in a row this is still true should be embarrassing af for Krafts. Of course they'll blame Bill (as if maintaining the facility was his responsibility).

=========================
Overview
The New England Patriots finish the year ranked 29th in the team surveys. The results point to club management that has not been keeping up with changing times; as in most categories, the player responses highlight outdated facilities and stale services.

The number one issue for the players is the weight room. It ranks last both in quality of equipment as well as size. The Patriots are the only team in the NFL with a majority of players feeling that their team’s facility is worse than places they could train offsite. In the training room, respondents feel the treatment options are not cutting edge and they lack both equipment and staffing that are offered elsewhere as standard.

The players feel the facility has needed significant renovations for a while now, which explains the low grade for club owner Robert Kraft on the question about players having confidence he will invest in their facilities.

Breakdown of Key Categories

Category Grade Rank out of 32
Treatment of Families F- 30th
Food/Cafeteria B- 15th
Nutritionist/Dietician B- 20th
Locker Room C- 20th
Training Room C 22nd
Training Staff B- 25th
Weight Room F 32nd
Strength Coaches C- 31st
Team Travel D 24th
Head Coach B- 27th
Ownership D+ 27th

View: https://twitter.com/_AndrewCallahan/status/1762876332923400411?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1762876332923400411%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Some interesting parts:
They rank the “treatment of their families” as an F-.
Really? So the Patriots don’t provide game day daycare… WTF? PAY FOR IT YOURSELVES, YOU SPOILER BRATS! Jesus Christ.

Weight room: F.
Team Travel: D.

Most interesting:
View attachment 25634

New England Patriots Report Card 2024
100٪ with you on daycare. gtfo with that gen z shitcrying.
some of the rest of the stuff is concerning. weight room,nutrition,training,and lockerrooms are incredibly important for health and team culture.

So there was nothing that got a higher grade than B-? Must suck to be a pro football player being paid pretty good money.
I do wonder exactly how many players participated in that survey. And are those grades an average of all 80+ players including PS and IR players?

Last edited:
Agree with many of the sentiments here, but if you are competing for FA’s this stuff matters
doesn’t matter if we as fans think players are ‘gen z’ crybabies
i recall in the way back days a player would see the old stadium (and can’t imagine what facilities were like back then) and be like ‘see ya’ and sign elsewhere

Agree with many of the sentiments here, but if you are competing for FA’s this stuff matters
doesn’t matter if we as fans think players are ‘gen z’ crybabies
if a free agent is questioning the pats training,weight room,nutrition etc. that's legit. if they complain about not having a daycare,that is a good way to determine they aren't my type of player.
i get the whole "change with the times" thing but the kind of players/workers etc. i would want would care about things important to their work,and being compensated fairly for that. having nice lockerroom facilities seems "frou frou" but is actually important as well. you can be welcoming of players' families and family life without providing child care(which opens up liability issues).

How are they going to give Travel a F. When they’re the only team. To have their own planes :coffee:

That's part of the problem. There's not enough space for each player. The seats are too small. What good is having your own plane if the seats aren't comfortable?

Give them a safe space for their kids during the games. Then give them a safe space for their wives during the games. Then give them a safe space for their baby mommas during the games. Then give them a safe space for their side pieces during the games. Then give them a safe space for the Instagram whores they DM'd Saturday night.

Guaranteed a C+

It doesn't look to me that the players are whining about lack of daycare, it sounds like they were just given a survey asking what daycare accommodations the Patriots offer, and they factually answered 'none'.

Considering that other than aesthetic improvements the Pats facilities/stadium have remained the same for the past 20+ years, this should come as no surprise.

It doesn't look to me that the players are whining about lack of daycare, it sounds like they were just given a survey asking what daycare accommodations the Patriots offer, and they factually answered 'none'.
good to know ,thanks

This. And other teams offer it. And it's a nothing expense.

If this is the same list I saw, Chiefs were 31st.

Back