Patriots pushing Polian's buttons

Undertaker #59 on 10-20-2006 at 02:41 PM said:
Apparently, Jets employees do.

One thing that makes me go hmmmmmmmmm is that the only media outlets covering this are the "tabloid" blog type internet sites.

Hard to say if there is any truth to this at all. But, what is more peculiar is that these football sites are trying to make a tough guy look bad to an audience who love tough guys!

Who do they think their readers are? Ballet dancers? Oprah watchers? Tom Brady fans?

All they're doing is giving Polian street cred.:thumb:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots pushing Polian's buttons

dashoe on 10-20-2006 at 01:44 PM said:
OBVIOUSLY the Pats do because you haven't won shit since!! LOL!!

You need to cheat to win.

Okay... I know I'm wasting my time even commenting on this... I'd have a better chance of reasoning with my 7yr old nephew but...

Do you even read what you post before you post it?

The Pats haven't won shit since... When exactly? Since the Colts whined about the five yard no contact rule?

The whole emphasis on that started at the beginning of the 04 season, which ended with the Pats beating the Eagles in the SB.

So "since" when exactly haven't the Pats won shit?

Or did you mean the Colts haven't won shit since they whined to the league? Because they bitched and moaned until they got things their way yet still couldn't win shit. That's obviously what you meant to write, right?

See... Just read what you write before you post it and there wouldn't be this confusion.

Don't worry... I'll fix it for you.

Originally posted by dashoe on 10-20-2006

OBVIOUSLY the Colts do because we haven't won shit since!! LOL!!

We cheat and still can't win.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Patriots pushing Polian's buttons

mgoblue101415 on 10-20-2006 at 02:54 PM said:
Don't worry... I'll fix it for you.

Originally posted by dashoe on 10-20-2006

OBVIOUSLY the Colts do because we haven't won shit since!! LOL!!

We cheat and still can't win.
ROFL
________
volcano vaporizer reviews

<<
One thing that makes me go hmmmmmmmmm is that the only media outlets covering this are the "tabloid" blog type internet sites.
>>

When did NBC Sports become a tabloid site ? And FoxSports. Tom Curran and Jay Glazer are both well known and Curran is very respected.

As to why such as ESPN etc are not covering, it seems clear the NFL wants this buried and covered up, like they do with many criminal acts by the players. If the networks cover that sort of thing in a significant way, they lose their inside contacts for a lot of the info they need to break stories.

Clever how you carefully sidestepped my comment about how Indy fans would react if it had been Scott Pioli or one of the Pats execs who assaulted someone. That's ok though, I'll go back to ignoring your posts and not responding to them.

harrisonhits on 10-20-2006 at 03:13 PM said:
<<
>>

Clever how you carefully sidestepped my comment about how Indy fans would react if it had been Scott Pioli or one of the Pats execs who assaulted someone. That's ok though, I'll go back to ignoring your posts and not responding to them.

Honestly, I wouldn't care. Unless Pioli pushed a Colts employee, then it would be personal. Otherwise, I couldn't care less. In fact I would respect Pioli or anybody, more if they stood up for their team being blasted by PA speakers carefully & obviously placed right next to their benches.

One thing is for sure, if Pioli did do something like this you can bet that pft.com wouldn't even mention it.

dashoe on 10-20-2006 at 03:24 PM said:
One thing is for sure, if Pioli did do something like this you can bet that pft.com wouldn't even mention it.
you done gone up and lost your marbles again dash

dashoe on 10-20-2006 at 03:24 PM said:
Do you think they'd mention it, if it was TO who did it?
________
Thunderbird

dashoe on 10-20-2006 at 02:49 PM said:

:

yeah, Foxsports and NBCsports are such non credible sources.

Hey, dashoe, while you watch all the football games this weekend on Fox and NBC, let me know if you think the games were real or if they used special effects.

I guess the only game you can actually believe takes place every weekend is Monday Night Football on ESPN....or do they have George Lucas' tricks and twine too?

sonsofkraftybob on 10-20-2006 at 04:21 PM said:
yeah, Foxsports and NBCsports are such non credible sources.

Hey, dashoe, while you watch all the football games this weekend on Fox and NBC, let me know if you think the games were real or if they used special effects.

I guess the only game you can actually believe takes place every weekend is Monday Night Football on ESPN....or do they have George Lucas' tricks and twine too?

You don't watch many games on FOX then. They have more annoying special effects than the NEW Star Wars movies. That metallic robot is ridiculous.

dashoe on 10-20-2006 at 04:33 PM said:
That metallic robot is ridiculous.

Sadly I have to agree with dashoe here. :Eason:

That thing annoys the **** outta me. :banghead:

Alcoholic9 on 10-20-2006 at 03:38 PM said:
Sadly I have to agree with dashoe here. :Eason:

That thing annoys the **** outta me. :banghead:

Their sound effects are frikkin' annoying too.

RoadGrader on 10-20-2006 at 05:35 PM said:
dash is real good at acting ignoredent

In Dashoes defense...He's not acting. He is ignoredent.

Polian seems to have quite a temper as CKA said. With that in mind....I imagine how it must drive him insane to lose every year in the playoffs. I would say that coming from a weak division must soften the Colts in the reg season. But I cant say our division is a real tough one either. So, it must just be the lack of competition they face. Either that or they just run out of brains by playoff time.

Either way or whatever the answer is here, it doesnt really matter. Their GM is a LOONATIC

Really hillarious stuff. BB smiles and refers the question to someone else? Must be a PR thing.
:D

Back