Patriots vs Bills 8:15 Amazon Prime Game Thread

The Oline hasn’t been great, but it’s hardly one of the worst units in the league.
The fact of the matter is that Belichick has been building this team for years. Mac is not a rookie. They can’t compete against playoff teams this year, and it’s not going to turn around next year with this coaching staff.
Strange was absolutely not worth a second round pick. Thornton barely sees the field. Again he was taken AHEAD of George Pickens. With the exception of Judon the free agents last year were awful. Mac is an average QB at best. The safety position is gonna need an influx of talent sooner than later.
It’s not getting better next year, and everyone keeps saying in BB we trust when he makes these personal decisions and brings on coaches like Judge and Patricia. Remember this bills team got beat by the jets as everyone was saying a few weeks ago.
I say this, and get called unproductive or a troll, or a Tampa fan, but this has been building for years.
I’m a Patriots fan. I don’t want Brady to come back. Belichick is 70. This isn’t the 2004 NFL. It’s time for both to retire.

Last edited:
If or when Wynn comes back healthy, perhaps putting him at LT and move Brown to RT may be worth a try. Can't be any worse than it is now.

Last edited:
Yes.Do it. Do it now. Run. Run now. Don't stop to do anything else. Get it off your machine before it effects your machine.
HSanders tried to but it ducked behind the tv and got sacked for a loss and causing injury to the cable box (IR'd). That is the only thing HSanders can watch.

The Oline hasn’t been great, but it’s hardly one of the worst units in the league.
The fact of the matter is that Belichick has been building this team for years. Mac is not a rookie. They can’t compete against playoff teams this year, and it’s not going to turn around next year with this coaching staff.
Strange was absolutely not worth a second round pick. Thornton barely sees the field. Again he was taken AHEAD of George Pickens. With the exception of Judon the free agents last year were awful. Mac is an average QB at best. The safety position is gonna need an influx of talent sooner than later.
It’s not getting better next year, and everyone keeps saying in BB we trust when he makes these personal decisions and brings on coaches like Judge and Patricia. Remember this bills team got beat by the jets as everyone was saying a few weeks ago.
I say this, and get called unproductive or a troll, or a Tampa fan, but this has been building for years.
I’m a Patriots fan. I don’t want Brady to come back. Belichick is 70. This isn’t the 2004 NFL. It’s time for both to retire.
Strange was a 1st...

Strange was a 1st...
My god you are right.

This is worse than even I thought. In three years we will have an incredibly awful list of “should have been taken ahead of this guy”

In the meantime we will keep saying “In BB we trust”
Lol and he will set up Joe Judge as his successor. Or something insane.
Please Robert Kraft, please give us a clean break from the BB coaching tree.

My god you are right.

This is worse than even I thought. In three years we will have an incredibly awful list of “should have been taken ahead of this guy”

In the meantime we will keep saying “In BB we trust”
Lol and he will set up Joe Judge as his successor. Or something insane.
Please Robert Kraft, please give us a clean break from the BB coaching tree.

So, what you're saying here is basically

GET ME SOMEBODY BETTER THAN BELICHICK!!!!

I think it's fair to ask, if you want to go there, WHO YOU GOT???

Give us a name, make a suggestion and we can nod in appreciation at your idea or rip you to shreds based on just who it is
you think might be better than the best HC of all time. Go ahead and pitch your guy, because we're all dying to hear who it is.

Don't give us an imaginary football guru, give us a real human being.

Be careful what you wish for because the BB coaching tree won us 6 rings and made Tom Brady who he was. Past tense. The record tells
the tale and it is just as valid one day after getting our asses kicked and becoming a .500 team as it was watching players riding duck boats
while they chugged champagne and thanked God that they ended up in Foxboro playing for Bill.

BTW, I am sick to death of you ranting about how bad Cole Strange is. He had a couple of rough games, but, by any honest measure, he's had a
solid and promising rookie season and with a full year in the program he will become one of the best players at his position in the league. You
don't really seem to have a clue as to what the fuck you're talking about and it gets damn tiresome to read the same old shit every week.

You're pissed? Well whoopedy-do. So am I.

Cole Strange will be one of the best OLs this team ever had and he'll end up being more than worth the pick. Better than Joe Thuney. Better than
Logan Mankins. Watch him and see if you can learn something.

It amazes me that people can complain about ANYBODY in this Patriot rookie class. Totally amazes me. Have you been watching the actual games?

We had a tremendous draft and about half a dozen of them are contributing excellent snaps right now and will most definitely become outstanding
NFL players and the backbone of the next contender here. Picking on Strange as an example of how shitty BB managed the last draft is an epic example
of somebody who can't see the forest because of all the trees blocking his limited worldview.

This Patriots rookie class is the envy of about 27 other NFL teams and the other four are lying sacks of shit.

Last edited:
If or when Wynn comes back healthy, perhaps putting him at LT and move Brown to RT may be worth a try. Can't be any worse than it is now.
Perhaps. I was thinking Brown would be better at LT than he has been.

So, what you're saying here is basically

GET ME SOMEBODY BETTER THAN BELICHICK!!!!

I think it's fair to ask, if you want to go there, WHO YOU GOT???

Give us a name, make a suggestion and we can nod in appreciation at your idea or rip you to shreds based on just who it is
you think might be better than the best HC of all time. Go ahead and pitch your guy, because we're all dying to hear who it is.

Don't give us an imaginary football guru, give us a real human being.

Be careful what you wish for because the BB coaching tree won us 6 rings and made Tom Brady who he was. Past tense. The record tells
the tale and it is just as valid one day after getting our asses kicked and becoming a .500 team as it was watching players riding duck boats
while they chugged champagne and thanked God that they ended up in Foxboro playing for Bill.

BTW, I am sick to death of you ranting about how bad Cole Strange is. He had a couple of rough games, but, by any honest measure, he's had a
solid and promising rookie season and with a full year in the program he will become one of the best players at his position in the league. You
don't really seem to have a clue as to what the fuck you're talking about and it gets damn tiresome to read the same old shit every week.

You're pissed? Well whoopedy-do. So am I.

Cole Strange will be one of the best OLs this team ever had and he'll end up being more than worth the pick.
Better than Joe Thuney. Better than
Logan Mankins. Watch him and see if you can learn something.

It amazes me that people can complain about ANYBODY in this Patriot rookie class. Totally mazes me. Have you been watching the actual games?

We had a tremendous draft and about half a dozen of them are contributing excellent snaps right now and will most definitely become outstanding
NFL players and the backbone of the next contender here. Picking on Strange as an example of how shitty BB managed the last draft is an epic example
of somebody who can't see the forest because of all the trees blocking his limited worldview.

This Patriots rookie class is the envy of about 27 other NFL teams and the other four are lying sacks of shit.
👏

Congratulations, you just figured out the kryptonite to ALL quarterbacks. Wasn't that the knock on Brady too?
Well, kind've but accuracy under pressure wasn't the issue with Brady. The guy could be accurate while blindfolded. It was more that he hated relentless pressure and it would get in his head. He'd get visibly upset about it, but TBH he was so good, it didn't take much for Brady to adjust.

Back